uberall - Very high upside, solid pay, & good leadership | Glassdoor
  1. "Very high upside, solid pay, & good leadership"

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at uberall full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Proven company in Berlin, Germany and now time to replicate it in the US -Very good compensation ($$$) -Small team, so you have a lot of input on company ideas -Good atmosphere and good culture

Cons

- I was there before any marketing investment (but I know that will change asap) - Regular startup growth pains

Advice to Management

- Not much, stay the course and I truly believe uberall will be successful

uberall2017-02-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Things are not always what they seem"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at uberall full-time for less than a year

Pros

They sometimes have German chocolate

Cons

There seems to be a lack of messaging alignment across departments. Marketing, Management and sales all were armed with different messaging. While the product worked, it look dated and it was far from being on the cutting edge of whats possible in this space. There is a lack of transparency in regards to the company's client traction in the US. The only pay once a month. If you aren't used to this sort...

Advice to Management

If you are looking to be competitive in this space, you invest heavily into innovation and marketing, because right now this company is a me too

uberall2019-06-26
  2. "Positive changes"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Berlin

I have been working at uberall full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open-minded colleagues, interesting product, fast-paced environment, personal training budget, global clients that come in all industries. Excellent place to be exposed to and learn from all departments of a company.

Cons

Traveling for work sometimes requires to pay money out of own pocket (small things such as taxi to dinner) Fast growing so some fundamental issues still need to be addressed (which management has started to take actions on)

Advice to Management

Having a clear actionable strategy would help facilitate many decisions a lot faster. Every department should be able to contribute feedback towards certain business decisions, decisions shouldn't all be made by one department/few people.

uberall2019-08-07

Discover more reviews about uberall.