unitedprint.com - Great opportunity in marketing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for unitedprint.com

"Great opportunity in marketing"

Current Employee - Customer Services Agent in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Customer Services Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work enviroment with wonderful colleagues. It is a great opportunity to work in marketing.You get good experience in customer service and communication in all levels as you are communicating daily with customers. Very motivating and friendly enviroment.

Cons

Cant think of anything now.

Advice to Management

Cant think of anything. Maybe more sponsorship for the gym/training from the company.

Other Employee Reviews for unitedprint.com

1. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
    The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
    I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

Cons

As cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

Advice to Management

The management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.

2. "there is no risk to get bored!"

Current Employee - Support Agent in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Support Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, young and nice environment, possibility to deal with a lots of different situations and meeting people from different countries. Opportunity to do workshop to improve the personal knowledge in the field.

Cons

I haven't noticed any, so far!

Advice to Management

I would suggest to improve the ichat system. Sometimes when is busy the risk of missing a chat is high if we don't keep it on the screen at all time. It would be much better is possible to hear a sound or if the bar at the bottom of the page goes active when the customer writes.
    Having the same number of holidays for the London team as for the German one.