unitedprint.com - Customer Service UK | Glassdoor

"Customer Service UK"

Current Employee - Customer Services Agent in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Customer Services Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The professionalism, innovation and creativity of the team never let us down. I would definately recommend working in this coming, nice team members, great location in regards to transport

Cons

The building can get hot sometimes, aircon is centralised. The kitchen is a bit small as the team is growing.

Advice to Management

Reliability and quality of products, processes and services in germany should go quicker and smoother. It is mandatory that management and teamleaders are fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field.

Other Employee Reviews for unitedprint.com

1. "great colleagues and managers"

Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great colleagues, nice atmosphere, no stress, it is a very nice place to work, you got lots of freedom as lonfg as you keep doing your job what you suppose to do.

Cons

It could be managed better, there could be done more to have a better work flow, everything is a bit slow here regarding arranging things

Advice to Management

better communication, quicker response to problems

2. "Experience and knowledge gained"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As online marketing assistant, I've seen this aspects as a advantage of work for unitedprint.com: the time management relies only on me, I have autonomy to do my job, the multicultural exchange inside the company is very high, there is mutual trust between employee and employer, people from the headquarters are always willing to help which is awesome.

Cons

As I'm working form home, sometimes there is the feeling of lack of interaction with people. Therefore, work is under risk of becoming monotone. Another consideration to make is the communication quality between boss/employee, as we are facing language boundaries, and also we are missing some of the communication elements such as gestures, and so on, the communication channels should be carefully planned as well as the way to say things, otherwise work, duties, bosses' observations, etc., could become very demotivating for the employee.

Advice to Management

No further recommendations to the management.