zeel - Great Company with a Great Vision | Glassdoor

"Great Company with a Great Vision"

Current Employee - Zeel@Work in New York, NY

I have been working at zeel full-time for more than a year

Pros

The CEO is extremely transparent. He always makes himself available to address and help with any situation. He truly cares about every person at our company. It is rare to find a CEO that works tirelessly to always try and evolve as a company. Every team at Zeel is truly wonderful to work with. We are fortunate to have talented and dedicated people who show up each day to make Zeel a great place to be. If there are...

Cons

The HQ is quite busy. There is not a lot of space to make calls. I mostly work from home so I can feel productive, but I start to feel a bit isolated from the day to day happenings at ZEEL. Our company is always growing which means that change happens often. I think the only con is communication can be inconsistent during these changes.

Advice to Management

Management must communicate all changes to each employee to avoid confusion. I think we do a pretty good job, but there is always room for improvement. The changes should be in writing in a drive so that it can be referred back to by each employee.

zeel2019-02-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, treats employees well"

I have been working at zeel full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company treats its employees well

Cons

Remote work made development more difficult

zeel2019-03-27

"Great company for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at zeel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The team atmosphere, at least in my department, is unmatched. We're a tightknit team, I always feel supported and heard. I've had great opportunities to grow and learn so much at this company and I've seen clear evidence via raises, promotions, and recognition from supervisors that my hard work is appreciated and noticed. The company tries to make working here a great experience and takes the time to listen to feedback.

Cons

Due to lots of growth and changes, communication sometimes falls short of where it would be ideally. And although feedback is taken seriously, sometimes the length of time it takes to see change is disheartening.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to feedback and making improvements to things. Work on making those improvements at a more timely place, as well as improving overall and interdepartmental communication.

zeel2019-03-19

Discover more reviews about zeel.