zeel - Great company, treats employees well | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, treats employees well"

I have been working at zeel full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Company treats its employees well

Cons

Remote work made development more difficult

zeel2019-03-27

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at zeel full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The team atmosphere, at least in my department, is unmatched. We're a tightknit team, I always feel supported and heard. I've had great opportunities to grow and learn so much at this company and I've seen clear evidence via raises, promotions, and recognition from supervisors that my hard work is appreciated and noticed. The company tries to make working here a great experience and takes the time to listen to feedback.

Cons

Due to lots of growth and changes, communication sometimes falls short of where it would be ideally. And although feedback is taken seriously, sometimes the length of time it takes to see change is disheartening.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to feedback and making improvements to things. Work on making those improvements at a more timely place, as well as improving overall and interdepartmental communication.

zeel2019-03-19

"Great people, fun job!"

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at zeel full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

My manager is competent and a good person. My coworkers are competent and hard working. Flexible schedule Great vacation policy Good culture Remote opportunities for some positions

Cons

Its still startup-ish, so pay isn't amazing. We always seem to be short of people, so jobs include a variety of tasks. We need more competent, hard working folks! Health benefits are not fantastic, but getting better with every year. And there ARE health benefits, so that is good too.

Advice to Management

More people, more pay, better benefits (but isnt that what everyone always wants?)

zeel2019-03-15

Discover more reviews about zeel.