EnLabel Global Services Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exciting market opportunity working with Med Device companies, the sw platform has real value and a great story to get engaged with clients. your voice is heard and you can make a difference . Great location in the North End and I enjoy working with my team and coworkers, ping pong competitions and events.

Cons

growing company with some growing pains, internal training is being updated to help the on boarding process.

Advice to Management

Continue with the cross functional reviews - they are helpful to have visibility to the other teams and how everything comes together.

"Excellent company, great products, phenomenon culture"

Current Employee - Services in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Services in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great location in Boston. Management is fantastic and I feel very much appreciated. enLabel allows me to expand my learning and I work on highly challenging projects.

Cons

I have no negative comments.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the same :) My manager is fantastic and I have learned so much working at enLabel. I have recommended enLabel to friends.

"Great company"

Current Employee - Software and Services in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software and Services in Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at enLabel for over two years. enLabel is a great place to learn and the company take very good care of my needs. I feel that I have grown and have become much better at my skills.

Cons

No complaints. Excellent company. My only challenge is that I love my work and the people that I work with and I spend more time here than I spent at home. So, I need to get some balance, otherwise I'll need a bedroom here.

Advice to Management

Lets hire more great people. We have been growing since I cam here. I loved the training when I started. I suggested to my manager to add on-going training for existing employees.. We are starting a program shortly. I feel that my opinion is valued and that is a great feeling.

"Building something great!"

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team and people to work with. Market strategy and expansion is taking off. Good work and life balance.

Cons

like all emerging companies sometimes you have to wear multiple hats.

Advice to Management

continue to expand mentor programs and skill development for all roles. it works!

"Micro Management City!"

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I can say about here is that it is in a nice location.

Cons

Extreme lack of trust with employees (expect to be extremely micro-managed: sign in and out every day, twice daily reports on what you are doing, etc.s). Management is quick to point out mistakes, and never shows appreciation for hard work. No perks, clearly no morale in the office (everyone is just doing the bare minimum to get by), favorites are clearly played as long as you suck up to management.

Advice to Management

If you want to keep your employees, show them that they are valued and trusted.

"Avoid this place if you have any self-worth."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fellow employees share in your disdain for the management and culture.

Cons

CEO is irrational and a bully to employees. Completely paranoid about the threat of competition. Likes to remind employees on a regular basis that they are replaceable. Plan on signing in and out every day like you are a factory worker and questioned incessantly about your projects and competence. The place has a revolving door of employees- either resigning due to the culture or part of a mass layoff of employees that happen on a regular basis. Note that now the CEO has resigned himself to hiring family members.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect and you might be able to hire and retain competent people to accelerate your business.

"DisAble, Horrible, lying, scoundrel"

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good location if you like working in the north end

Cons

Layoffs every 8-12 months, headcount goes from 10-25 and 25 back to 10 on a regular cycle. if you are looking for a short stay, get abused, but earn a paycheck, this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

its your company, your technology and your money. "Get HAPE and FIFO"

"small growing company"

Former Employee - Services Engineer in East Mansfield, MA
    Former Employee - Services Engineer in East Mansfield, MA

Pros

Enlabel global services is a small and a growing company. It had a small office in Mansfield, MA. They hired 10 people in 2009 and made it 50. But due to economic recession, had to lay off 50% of its staff.

Cons

Senior Management was wrong in analyzing and assessing the future in their industry. They thought that they were going to sell more products, but there poor after sales services, led them south.

9. "Good company, lacks structure"

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time

Pros

It's a fairly relaxed environment with reasonable expectations in a good location. Everyone is easy to get along with.

Cons

There's very little structure in the company - it feels like a startup even though it's been around for almost a decade. Fortunately, a project manager of sorts was hired recently, and she's adding some structure to the company.

Advice to Management

Hire a CTO and/or other management so the CEO doesn't have to be quite so involved with everything.

"0.00"

Current Employee - Sales Leader
    Current Employee - Sales Leader

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

product may have great potential

Cons

sole proprietorship unwilling to relinquish any control will never ever ever grow past 50 employees a convenience the see saw employee base has been going on for 15 years STAY AWAY unless you enjoy being patronized, demeaned, and abused, UNHAPE

Advice to Management

GFY