Endai Worldwide Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Michael F. Ferranti

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great People, Opportunity and Culture"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Endai Worldwide (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at Endai for several years. While it has been challenging at times as I am surrounded by such bright driven people all day long, it has been rewarding as well. I continue to be challenged and learn and grow everyday.

Senior staff has dedicated time to my growth and development far beyond that of my past employers.

At Endai we all wear many hats. This has worked out well for me as it has enabled me to explore new internal opportunities I may not have considered otherwise.

The culture has changed during my time at Endai. It used to be fairly quiet. Today it is lively, upbeat and fun. We have events in as well as outside of the office. Everyone looks forward to them.

Cons

As with all agencies we work long hours at times. Turnover was an issue for a while - I have seen an improvement.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to staff as you have been doing for some time now.

"Established Company with a Start Up Culture"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

Pros

Very focused on Value Creation not activity. bonus heavy for performers. Several opportunities at on spot cash bonus throughout the year. Wear many hats. Get 10 yrs of client side experience in 2-3 years. Cool office with lots of windows. Hires a very unique type of person (everyone is IQ tested). Software product is very innovative and gaining traction.

Cons

Long hours. Because the company shares the profits so much, when we have a weak year bonus comp can be lower. Work with a lot of Clients that just want to keep their job instead of grow their business.

"Run For The Hills! Do NOT trust any good review on this company as all of the good ones are fake"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Endai Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good location, gain experience for your next job, the company is so small you will be in every department

Cons

There are too many to list but if you want an idea of what you will get into than give my review a look:

-The company is too small and takes on more work than it can handle which is the cause of the long hours you WILL have, Leaving at 6 is frowned upon as they want you to stay late consistently.

-Upper management is constantly micromanaging and will throw you under the bus for their own incompetency.

-They have interns handling almost ALL client work.

-Endai has a shady business model and will promise customers the world and in the end will deliver nothing.

-They frequently ignore customers that need help. Unless they are a big name they will not lift a finger to help and leave that work for an intern to do

-Their so called "BONUS" is incredibly low so do not expect much. They use that as a selling point to try and keep you.

- The work load is overwhelming and expect its employees that are not in a position of power to literally do it all.

- Getting lunch is frowned upon..they expect you to order in and continue working

- Almost every meeting called upon is useless and will waste hours of your time daily

- If you missed kindergarten you would enjoy their morning meetings as they are childish and a waste of time.

- If you are going in for an interview expect the people interviewing you to administer the Wonderlic IQ exam and then expect to sit in the glass room they will put you in (or in some cases the CEO's office) and wait there for roughly 30 mins to an hour by yourself. Do not worry you did not do anything wrong they are just that incompetent and will ignore you to handle some other small useless task.

- The office lacks a solid code of ethics as well as integrity.

- ALL Senior employees are condescending, incompetent, lack common sense, and will throw you under the bus even if there is nothing wrong.

- If you are an intern expect to be one until someone gets fired. That will be the only time you will receive a job offer

- If you have not been working there since the beginning or if you are a young professional turn the other way because this will be a harsh environment for you.

- The company does not share its profits at all, the money floats to senior management and STAYS there.

- They will use the following buzz words daily to sound busy: "set expectations" "priorities" "prioritize" "get it done" "scope of work" "value" and the list goes on.

And this is only a taste of what you will experience if you decide to work there. It is much worse than this.

Advice to Management

Stop having your assistants write fake reviews about Endai, educate yourself not only on your business but also on the very software you sell (most of you do not know how to use it),

"Weeding out the weary"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

Pros

I love working for Endai and directly with our CEO Mike. It takes good hard work to help this company continue to thrive as it has. Each of our valuable team members plays a major role in the upkeep of the company. Our staff is not that large, but that has given us the opportunity to develop our skills in various areas. None of this "it's not my job so I didn't do it" crap. Some people might say that that is a con, but I like to apply myself in various areas and feel like I'm learning new things all the time. Each of our employees gets the opportunity to apply themselves more and climb the work latter if they put in the time and effort to excel.
    The CEO is the founder of our company and has a clear idea of where he wants the company to be in the near and distant future. He puts in the long hours it takes to provide for his work family AND his home family. He's not a CEO that is away from the office more than he is in it! It's nice to know how willing he is to help with tasks. He is always wanting to make sure that the task goals are clear and that we are working effectively each step of the way.

Cons

Sometimes, we are called on to come in early, but I personally think that that can be expected for a company that strives to be there for their customers at all times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and maybe have more of those all-hands meetings where we party afterwards, so we can do as our mission statement days: "Make Success and have Fun!" ;)

"Terrible environment. They attempt to keep you as an intern for as long as possible."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Gain experience.
    Great location for commute.
    Gain direct contact with clients.
    Learn at your own pace.
    Great clients and those that no longer work there have moved on to better positions.

Cons

Micromanagement, long hours, low pay, work load dumping on entry level employees, management talks bad about everyone (both clients and employees). Poor treatment of interns. They tell clients they have "specialists" that handle their accounts, but the truth is that it's probably an intern doing everything. If you intern here, you will be doing high level work for at least 6 months before they make you an insulting 30k offer with a job description that essentially says "you do everything". They will attempt to throw you under the bus at turn, and senior level employees will be extremely condescending.

Advice to Management

Terrible office culture. Extremely unprofessional. Be proactive with job offers and raises. Being reactive makes interns and junior level employees very disgruntled.

"Poor Experience/Culture"

Former Employee - New York in New York, NY
    Former Employee - New York in New York, NY

I worked at Endai Worldwide full-time

Pros

No dress code. Opportunities to break into the industry.

Cons

Poor management. Hostile environment for younger employees. Low pay. Misleading about bonuses.

"The right company for the right people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

access and training from senior management

work and get experience with top brands

Is an environment where you are giving the opportunity to develop your own career path and goals.

Your work and value is based on the results your produce. this is NOT a job that just show up to and punch a clock.

Cons

As with any agency, you need to put in the hours to deliver on commitments which at times requires long work days.

formal performance reviews do not regularly happen

Advice to Management

Keep a more open line of communication of what is going on with and in the company.

8. "Great environment to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Opportunities to learn/develop new skills and apply your knowledge/abilities, great co-workers, supportive management team, opportunities to take leadership roles

Cons

Can get busy at times (the cost of being given opportunities to play an important role on multiple projects )

Advice to Management

Endai is one of the best companies I have worked for, appreciate the opportunity to be part of the team!

9. "A great place to learn and apply search and email marketing techniques."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Endai is a great place to learn and apply search and email marketing techniques. A diverse client portfolio offers exposure to a wide range of marketing challenges.

Cons

Endai does not currently have the name recognition that other New York based digital agencies have, which some people may see as a downside.

"A Great Place To Work"

I have been working at Endai Worldwide full-time

Pros

Very interesting clients, wide range of work, great group of people, highly intelligent and dedicated CEO, casual environment, good work does not go unnoticed, easy commute, generous holidays.

Cons

Hours can be long, intense, demanding pace, turnover (not everyone is cut out for this environment), too many long meetings.

Advice to Management

Recognize the strengths within the staff, focus on turnover to minimize, share successes and results more frequently,increase overall communication.