Found 1,619 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Endava? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Endava employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary and sometimes over bureaucratic processes" (in 181 reviews)
- "Management is bad at handling people remotely, not to mention my payout is still not being released today." (in 48 reviews)
- "No bonus in the company" (in 17 reviews)
- "Managers are aware of the abuses and they choose to ignore them." (in 13 reviews)
- "Low pay and old projects" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Endava and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 20, 2023Business Development Representative (BDR)Former Employee
The people at Endava are amazing. Also, there is a great opportunity to travel and learn.
It has been a while since I worked there, the pay was below the industry average at the time but the perks of traveling may make up the lower salary for some.
Endava Reviews FAQs
Endava has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,920 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Endava to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
89% of Endava employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Endava 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.