Endurance International Group Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Endurance International Group CEO Jeffrey Fox
Jeffrey Fox

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Easy to move up in the company, good pay, paid training, free food (in 25 reviews)

• Such as free bagel breakfasts every Thursday and free lunch the first day of the month (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • Expect to be strung along for months with the promise of promotion only to be denied because you did not suck up to upper management enough (in 9 reviews)

• Anybody can be let go without warning even though your performance was excellent (in 7 reviews)

"Good Environment"

Pros

Awesome work environment with games everywhere

Cons

Currently under construction but still cool place

"Pretty Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company culture. They treat their employees far better than most contact centers. Free catered lunch every month and free snacks every week. Cool co-workers and supervisors/managers.

Cons

Not too many, but the company is growing very rapidly and sometimes certain things don't get communicated effectively. Also, if you're introverted or reserved, you may feel out of place at times due to the lively atmosphere but they do provide quiet areas where you can go and be alone when you feel like it.

Advice to Management

Please continue to value your employees and don't lose sight of what's really important, even as you grow the company.

"Come for the experience, stay for the people, leave because of the pay."

Former Employee - Instructional Designer
    Former Employee - Instructional Designer

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The campuses around the country are all amazing. Some offices have free meals provided throughout the day, and every campus has a nearly unlimited supply of coffee. Lots of fun activities to do on campus, and fun activities planned each month.
    The people that you work with are some of the best people, with life-long friendships forming regularly.
    The amount of experience you gain in your specific field is great also!

Cons

The pay is considerably below market value.
    HR department forgets about the "human" aspect of their job.

Advice to Management

Once the situation with the chief officers is resolved, the next immediate focus needs to be better compensation for employees. Too often, the company will lose an exemplary employee to a competitor because they offer the same environment but with much better pay.

"All downhill..."

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Constant Contact was an amazing company - great people, brand, and culture - until we were acquired by Endurance.

Cons

All about the bottom dollar, cut positions and do more with less, no focus on quality - just quantity.

Advice to Management

Value your people and the bottom line will be fine.

"Love my job and this company"

Pros

- Great benefits
    - Unlimited PTO for exempt / Very generous PTO accrual for non-exempt
    - Tons of small perks (free food, frequent employee events, holiday party, wellness program, etc.)
    - Great coworkers
    - Career development
    - Great leave policy (paternity as well)
    - 401(k) match
    - STD and LTD paid by company
    -Basic Life Insurance paid by company

I can honestly say I absolutely love coming to work. This is a large company with many different locations. Sometimes ideas or executions don't always align and that's something that they are working on. I'm always happy with how well people work together even if they are in different locations. I can easily contact someone in a different office and get a response, they are always more than happy to help me. I've learned SO much in my (almost) year on the job and hope to stay with this company for a long time.

Cons

The company is currently in a lot of transition. They recently closed various support locations and merged them in to existing ones. While this created a lot of tension and upset people, I truly believe that in the end the support function will benefit from these decisions. There will definitely be a rough transition period but they are working to make it the best possible. With every transition period there comes uncertainty- but that happens with any company.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees. So many people have such a passion for the brands they work for. While some people are ecstatic working here, many feel invisible. Work on improving communication within your teams and show that we do care about our employees. Take their suggestions to heart and see how we can help make them love this company!

"Fun job with good people, spoiled by crazy upper management"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Orem, UT
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Orem, UT

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reasonable pay, fun work environment. Tons of small perks. Lot's of opportunities for job growth.

Cons

They screw over groups of employees regularly, so just hope they don't decide your departments on the chopping block.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. There is so much passion for the company that exists at the ground level, even among the guys on the phones. But they are ignored and told they don't matter, and end up leaving.

"Run away as fast as possible!"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free snack and fruit with game room

Cons

They hire a bunch of people only to fire half of them over anything small. They make you tell lies about not being able to get managers and there products suck. Site lock is a joke and the management is all new. Big changes constantly with little training. They use "swag" and candy to get you to jump through hoops for them. They are money first employee last. You wonder why they are always hiring and are only offering 14.50 to all new employees? They want to break you down so you SETTLE and they can make you work all Holidays. You end up sick constantly from 700 employees in one big space with limited sick time. The swag is as cheap as the companies low value for employees. They depend on college kids to keep them afloat so they feed them and give them toys to pacify them. If you plan on moving up fast look elsewhere. Horrible company. No job security. No speak up culture without consequences. CEO was shady and so is the ethical standards.

Advice to Management

Retain overachieving employees. Empathy classes for upper management. Walk your talk.

8. "Web Advisor"

Current Employee - Web Advisor in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Very friendly environment and excellent employee treatment.

Cons

Too lose of a dress code.

Advice to Management

Open path for anyone who puts in the work.

9. "Web Advisor"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy to move up in the company, good pay, paid training, free food

Cons

Quick training, PTO/sick time is mandatory to be absent

Advice to Management

Don't throw newbies on the phone when we were still in the middle of training

10. "BEST JOB EVER I WANNA COME BACK"

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Everyone is nice and helpful

Cons

none that i can think of