Endurance International Group Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Endurance International Group CEO Hari Ravichandran
Hari Ravichandran

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Easy to move up in the company, good pay, paid training, free food (in 25 reviews)

• Such as free bagel breakfasts every Thursday and free lunch the first day of the month (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • Expect to be strung along for months with the promise of promotion only to be denied because you did not suck up to upper management enough (in 9 reviews)

• Add better work-life balance, even for people working shifts (in 5 reviews)

"I like coming to work each day!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company culture and benefits

Cons

We are growing so fast we are running out of space

"Excellent company! Growing and Improving Daily!"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits - Best overall benefit package I have ever seen.

Customer Focused - The entire team is committed to improving the customer experience everyday.

Advancement Opportunity - The company is growing quickly which provides excellent opportunities for advancement.

Entrepreneurial Spirit - The company encourages and embraces the entrepreneurial spirit at ever level.

Cons

Hard to find any noteworthy cons. The company is very focused on identifying it's problems quickly and fixing them.

Advice to Management

Continue your focus on the customer and employees. Keep up the great work!

3. "Super organization with great opportunities to learn and grow"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management -- accessible, approachable, and eager to communicate regularly with employees on performance, strategy, and other topics that are timely and important

Career growth -- opportunities to learn, expand skills, and try new things are readily available as part of this growth company

People -- start, motivated, and excited about what they're doing, therefore contributing to a fun, challenging, and rewarding place to work

Culture, environment, and benefits -- simply excellent and create a new standard for companies

Cons

Difficult to identify any negatives about the company

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and strive to maintain the culture even as growth continues

"Best Place I've Ever Worked At!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

I've worked customer service and call center jobs for 15 years, and EIG has been the best company that I have ever worked for.
    1. Perks (Free Massages, Free Snacks, Free Meals on Holidays and Special Occassions, Contests with Prizes, Bonuses, Rewards that I get to pick out, and fun Holiday parties!)
    2. The management team has literally asked employees to submit their ideas and suggestions and rewards ingenuity!
    3. We're encouraged to advocate for the customer, and that feels great.
    4. An HR team that ACTUALLY cares about the employees. They even got us more paid holidays this year!
    5. I work with a team of people who are generally upbeat and friendly!

Cons

It's customer service in a call center. I'm sorry, but no matter how you dress it up, this type of job drags you over the hot coals. The Pros make it worth it, at least in my case.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees. You don't need to have an office to have a good idea!

"Working at Endurance International Group has been a joy"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging (in a positive way!) work environment
    Smart co-workers
    Lots of geographical diversity
    Competitive Salaries

Cons

You'll gain weight from the free food -- I'm serious!
    If you're looking for an easy 40-hour-per-week job, this isn't for you -- you'll work long hours

Advice to Management

Let's try to keep the meetings short and on point -- as we grow larger, the meetings become more and more costly, both in terms of direct labor costs, and in terms of opportunity cost.

6. "I Love EIG!"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

A lot of comments discuss all the free food and perks and yes this is a great benefit to working here. However, I think the greatest asset is our employees and the dedication management has to helping our customers, improving our processes, and making this a great place to work. This company is going through a lot of changes in how we train employees to care for the customer and while that culture change takes a while to become ingrained, I think it's going to be even more amazing as we get closer to getting long-time employees on board.

Cons

Communication between leadership, staff, and training has been a challenge but many improvements have been made in the last year and I see more coming.

Advice to Management

To improve our office and our company as a whole we need to focus on a process to share and maintain best practices and information with the entire staff and not just focus on improving your specific team. And... keep up the good work!

7. "The best career decision I have ever made was to come to Endurance!"

Pros

Extremely talented senior leadership team who believe in employees and doing what's right for the customer. I've never worked in an organization like this where I've actually learned from my leaders. This is a collaberative work environment where everyone has a voice, and everyone is expected to contribute and make the company better every day.

Cons

I've been with the organization 9 months and so far the only con is that things move so fast with the organizations growth, it can be a little hard to keep up with communication. However, the company recognizes this and is putting tools and resources in place to improve how and when we communicate with each other.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Hold everyone accountable, and keep the "teacher" mentality where we all help each other grow every day.

8. "Best place to work with great people aswell!"

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time

Pros

Good community, great coworkers and everyone is a team.

Cons

Too many heads when it comes to a project some times.

Advice to Management

Try to plan things out far ahead of time and keep everyone in the loop.

9. "Love It!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Pros

good comp, great co workers, teamwork, growing, growing, growing!

Cons

lack of communication, but it's being worked on!

Advice to Management

Let's keep making things more streamlined!

10. "Endurance is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Pros

Fast paced, good people and amazing opportunities for employees who work hard and want to make a difference. We know how to have fun at work and each location is known for creating their own culture.

Cons

We have grown very fast and employees must be able to put up with exciting growing pains. I honestly cannot think of any cons of working for Endurance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing to build a great company!