Endurance International Group Technical Support Tier I Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 8 reviews

1.5
Endurance International Group CEO Jeffrey Fox
Jeffrey Fox
  1. "Good company to be in"

Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Boston, MA

I have been working at Endurance International Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

flexible schedule good conditions nice location good management

Cons

lack of options the company is not very transparent about their goals

Advice to Management

Everything is good. I wish to have a little more transparency.

Endurance International Group2013-12-06

"The training sucks, fast, and tested everyday, if you don't pass these test and exams you don't get hired.. beware!!!!"

Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Houston, TX

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best thing about working was free lunches, games, gym and some of the employees were friendly.

Cons

Challenges was pressure its a very stressful environment. .makes sense now of all the benefits given. . These post don't lie. . All I can say is for the pay you earn it's not worth it. Run away don't bother you'll be very disappointed. For the work done here $14 is not worth it. I didn't believe these post until I worked here for a couple of weeks. I'm glad I'm gone. Something better well come

Advice to Management

Get new trainers. You don't take test with music booming while trying to test. Very disappointed. Training is so crucial and we're sitting there watching you tube videos and listening to music. Then here's the catch don't pass tests your not hired. . Need trainers who will help employees learn material not zip through it and have them listen to bs on who's who in the world.

Endurance International Group2016-02-21

"Horrible lying company with a lawsuit"

Former Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay was good until they dropped commission to employees. People were friendly to work with. Company lunches once a month. Nice break room. Diverse. Flexible hours.

Cons

Managers were horrible and didn't care about their team. HR was a joke. Managers and the company didn't care about employees receiving verbal abuse from customers and basically would tell you to deal with it. If you have a life emergency or death in your family they do not care. Again they do not care if you just lost a family member or spouse or child, don't ask for time off for this reason they will not provide it... to you. Work hard for your commission don't worry they will drop it and pay you little for the hard work you give. Basically sell your customers and upgrade them,that's all they worry about.

Advice to Management

Learn how to be friendly and caring to employees and actually listen.

Endurance International Group2015-11-21

"Customer Support"

Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay and free food

Cons

I worked at Endurance International Group for 19 months in the Tempe, AZ office. I am still an employee which is why I choose to remain anonymous. The work environment is great very laid back. Everyone is really nice, However management is terrible they're never on the same page one manager will tell you one thing as another. It's also a very dirty environment. Everyone is on drugs. You can walk inside a break room... and it will wreak like marijuana. I went into the restroom once and I seen powered cocaine for the first time plastered all over the toilet seat. There is a drug chain at work of people who are in really important roles like executive escalations that brown nose the managers and are considered "social butterflies" and sale drugs (marijuana and cocaine) It's pretty obvious they sale drugs because some of the members have luxury 2015 automobiles. It makes me feel unsafe, it's mandatory to have everyone drug tested! Pre-employment drug test are not required at endurance. It's not fair to our customers that our support teams and staff are impaired I witness it myself everyday, people come drunk and high everyday it's known they don't even try and hide it. I want to file a complaint to someone higher the company is infested with drug dealers who have primary leadership positions I am afraid to speak up because everyone has been losing their job and I am afraid to lose my job! If things do not change not only will I find a new job but I WILL CALL THE POLICE and report this issue to social media and the local news. No one wants to use a web hosting company that is ruled by drug dealers and users. I will wear a wire and internationally expose this company if I have too

Advice to Management

Get it together

Endurance International Group2015-10-22

Endurance International Group Response

August 9, 2016Recruiting Manager

Thank you for this review. You mention some very alarming events that deeply concern us. We do you hope that you feel comfortable bringing this to Human Resources, but please know that you may also reach us directly at glassdoor@endurance.com. We hope to hear from you so that the ...

5. "Started out great"

Technical Support Tier I in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Endurance International Group

Pros

Salary Plus Commission, Great Schedule,

Cons

Micro Managed, Entrenched leadership, favoritism is evident

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to the employees and not your pockets

Endurance International Group2015-04-20

"great perks, awesome co-workers, management has issues"

Current Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Tempe, AZ

Pros

perks, free end of the month lunch, free 10 bucks a month for snacks.

Cons

training. so many changes that even the managers cannot keep up. not everyone is on the same page.

Endurance International Group2014-10-21

"Technical Support = Sales Huckster"

Former Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice place, nice people, however..

Cons

"Technical Support" is basically an over-glorified sales job at Endurance. No matter what your technical skill, bottom line is your sales performance. The commission is not even worth it.

Advice to Management

Real technicians have unique skills and experience, they do not want to deal with lowly sales or billing issues. Also, the "Tier 2" support in India are totally worthless. Get serious as a hosting provider rather than slamming cards with fine-print charges.

Endurance International Group2014-10-07

"Ok"

Former Employee - Technical Support Tier I in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Endurance International Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very nice building and friendly co-workers.

Cons

The ever changing priorities and job requirements. The management is always changing the sales quotas to get your commissions. You work in a fast paced environment. Constantly putting out fires.

Advice to Management

Make the place more stable. Too much turnover.

Endurance International Group2013-08-29