Endurance Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "GREAT"

I have been working at Endurance full-time

Pros

I recently joined the sales team and so far I'm really happy with the company and my position. What interested me most was the fact that it's direct sales - no playing the middleman. In my opinion, this is a big selling point for customers. Also, they stress up front that they're big on customer service, and that is something you don't find in very many sales jobs. Usually they're all about the quotas. Not that you don't have to work hard to sell, but the training was great and they start you off with plenty of leads like people looking for quotes. The job isn't easy, no sales job is, but Endurance gives employees a lot of support. That's a major plus in my book.

Cons

I was worried about commissioned salary, but it's in addition to base salary so it's not like you're working for free.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

2. "GREAT"

I worked at Endurance part-time

Pros

I worked in other types of sales before joining the Endurance team, and one of the best things about working here is the supportive environment. I didn't need a ton of extra help with my previous experience, but they provided training, materials, and access to management level for needed advice, etc. They want to make sure we have everything we need to do a good job. It seems obvious, because if we do well, the company does well, but it's refreshing to find this kind of attitude, which is sorely lacking in other jobs I've had.

Cons

None so far - love the job and work environment.

Advice to Management

None so far.

3. "It has its ups and downs"

I have been working at Endurance full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere, easy job, coworkers are amazing, job itself is not complicated

Cons

Lack of security and could be better

4. "Very Pleased!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Endurance full-time

Pros

I've worked in customer service at a bunch of different companies and I'm pleased to report that Endurance is one of the best. Some companies actually want you to put customers off, and I think this is insane - it's CUSTOMER SERVICE, as in SERVING CUSTOMERS! Endurance puts customer experience first. It's sad that I find this refreshing, but it's just not a very common attitude these days.

Cons

Well, customer service can be hard, I'm not going to lie. Sometimes customers are really upset and no matter how you try you can't make them happy. But this is the same in any customer service job.

Advice to Management

Not that I can think of.

"Amazing people and money to be made"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Endurance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sales atmosphere but coworkers develop into life long friends. good money, good bosses, and overall a great place to work.

Cons

old leads = hard day

6. "Endurance is a great place to work even if I didn't realize it at the time."

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Chicago, IL

I worked at Endurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a work hard environment with nice perks and great coworkers. Admittedly I didn't realize it at the time and thought the grass was greener on the other side but looking back now I realize thats not so much the case.

Cons

Work hard play hard kind of attittude. Since switching from Endurance to Fidelity and now Goldman Sachs I realize how great of a job this was.

Advice to Management

Let the employees know that other companies will work them much harder and their lives will be miserable. Take it from me.

7. "Great!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Endurance full-time

Pros

The best thing about Endurance is that they reward effort. If you work hard, you can definitely do well. A lot of people want to complain like it's too hard, but they just don't want to put in the time and effort to succeed. I know, because I had no idea what I was doing when I started, but I paid attention to training and made use of offered help. The management goes out of their way to be available if you need help and they give advice on techniques to help you improve sales and make customers happy. This is a great place to work if you're motivated to succeed.

Cons

This is a great place to work if you're motivated to succeed.

Advice to Management

If you work hard, you can definitely do well.

8. "Sales. Great company, lucrative work."

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Endurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They really care about their employees. The job gets tough at times but management is great at keeping morale high.
    -thorough training program +additional if needed
    -potential to make a lot of money, no commission cap
    -free food fairly often
    -no micromanaging

Cons

Parking
    Some of the calls can be a pain. Although that's any job involving talking to the general public.

9. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I worked at Endurance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The pro is to work with Endurance team. You wouldn't expect this type of culture on the sales floor, but you are actually working with people who care about you. Everyone congratulates you on your success and supports you on days when you are not selling much. They have monthly Employee of the Year awards and different contests. It motivates you to do better and as a result make more money.

Cons

I don't really know what cons could be listed here, maybe parking. It's either impossible to find or very expensive.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the sales team

"Inside Sales"

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL

I worked at Endurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Money is there to be made if you work hard
    Very laid back atmosphere
    Owner brings in food for entire sales floor often

Cons

Chargebacks will kill you if you dont continue to produce
    Need to put in more than 40 hours per week of you want to succeed