Endure Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Endure Marketing Solutions Reviews

Updated May 21, 2014

Found 10 reviews

4.0
Endure Marketing Solutions CEO James Sweeney (no image)
James Sweeney
  1. "Great experience Great people and even better money."

I have been working at Endure Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

The experience that i have gained while working here has helped me in my everyday life with confidence and motivation. This is by far the best group of people i have had the privilege or working with we are a family and we have so much fun. the business trips are amazing i.e. weekends in Boston, New Orleans, Denver and L.A. i was very nervous thinking that i may not be able to make enough money to support my self SO... NOT THE CASE. the "veterans" of the company trained me very well and ive been making great money since this my first week on my own, and it will only get better as i go along because the opportunities are unlimited. The management team is amazing, they never made me feel like the "new girl" and like i have been apart of there little amazing family all along. So if your motivated to make great money and are willing to put in good ole fashioned hard work to get there come work here we will show you how its done.

Cons

Sometimes new people try to bring down everyone else (those people are typically lazy and dont last the first week) Not everyone that works here is going to see the potential.

Advice to Management

Keep running how your running you don't make this "JOB" feel like a "JOB" at all

Endure Marketing Solutions2014-05-21
  2. "Fun place to work if you can afford not to get paid every week."

Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative in Newark, DE

I have been working at Endure Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and an awesome work environment. They will teach you many sales tactics and train you to be a manager. It is an opportunity to rise fast and make decent money IF you're an excellent salesperson.

Cons

IF YOU DON'T MAKE A SALE, YOU DON'T GET PAID!! Work 8-10 hour days and to come home with nothing is just very disheartening. They tell you to keep at it and "sales will come", but that encouragement doesn't pay bills. If you don't mind bothering people at their homes, being cursed at, and having doors slammed in your face DAILY, sometimes for NO MONEY, then this is the job for you. I worked three 50-60 hour weeks in... a row and did not get paid a cent.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees a base salary.

Endure Marketing Solutions2014-05-01

"Perfect for people who are ambitious"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Newark, DE

I worked at Endure Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The managment staff is without a doubt some of the most ambitious and driven individuals I have ever worked with. Thier oppertunity based coaching techniques are very systematic and affective. In addition, they teach important skills that are key aspects to a powerful growing industry. These skills include; interviewing, training, public speaking, client acquisitions and much more that are important for the... fundemental gowth of a business. In addition the travel benifits are very rewarding.

Cons

The hours are longer than usual but you utilize every minuet so the days go by quickly. Not so much a con but the business is fast pace, and self management skills and a student mantality is a must inorder to grow within the company

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Endure Marketing Solutions2014-03-17
  4. "Somewhat of a scam, but definitely an opportunity to make money."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Newark, DE

I have been working at Endure Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are opportunities to make money. You have to be a little cutthroat as a sales person and give customers what they may not really want, but it is possible to make a few hundred in a week.

Cons

The hours are long (Mondays to Fridays, from 11:30 to about 9:00, and Saturdays from 9:00 to 4:00, maybe later) and six days a week. It's so easy to feel exhausted and rundown constantly. Once you actually start recruiting people, your one day off (Sunday) turns into a day filled of business related calls and texts -- you never get a break. While there are opportunities to make money (hell I made $1000 in a week)... you can also go weeks with making barely $100. They say it's all performance based, however I was pretty kickass at the whole sales thing and would get territory that was previously worked or customers that simply did not want Fios. While this company is relatively new, it's very poorly run and there is no compensation for time spent in the office -- you spend three hours in the office every morning and after a while you are expected to take out interviews and do the hr aspect of the office with no compensation for it. Everything comes out of your pocket and you're expected not to complain. This is a difficult job. They sell you on the idea that you'll run your own office one day and show you people who make $42,000 in a bonus, but I can assure you that not everyone will have the same opportunity. Everything is very cult-like ("Hey guys," "Hey what?!"; game days every Friday and Saturday; selling the business to new hires, etc.). It got to the point where I felt bad trying to recruit because I was so overworked and barely breaking even with my paychecks.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront with your new hires. I feel bad taking advantage of their trust.

Endure Marketing Solutions2014-03-15

"This place is moving mountains!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Newark, DE

Pros

The business trips are awesome! The people are awesome! I love that they throw competitions for hockey games and extra $$. It's nice to know that this company really CARES about it's employees. It's really hard to find a workplace nowadays that provides opportunity for growth, merit base, recognition and free trips to cool places. Couldn't ask for a better future with Endure!

Cons

The hours are kind of long. BUT in all reality if you want to own your own company one day you have to be committed not just interested!

Advice to Management

Keep up the competitions and trips. The only thing for advice: see if the building will open the parking garage on Saturdays.

Endure Marketing Solutions2014-01-28

"Committed to Professional Growth"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Newark, DE

Pros

One of my favorite aspects of Endure Marketing is its commitment to developing its employees beyond an entry level role. Training includes a focus on leadership and management equipping their employees to transition into a management role within the company. Specifically I've received coaching in situational leadership, public speaking, interviewing, and how to effectively train others. I've seen four major... promotions in the past six months and am on pace to be promoted in the next three months myself after being with the company for just over twelve months! I love that it's merit based opportunity and I don't have to wait my turn to be promoted!

Cons

Management really pushes it's employees to excel, and the professional development is challenging but I know I'll be well prepared for the challenges of management.

Endure Marketing Solutions2013-11-28

"Enjoyed my time with the company"

Former Employee - Entry Level in Newark, DE

I worked at Endure Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I got such great experience from my time with the company. Being able to train, interview, do sales, and management is everything you could want on a resume for experience. If you're just looking for a great paying job to gain some experience or for an actual career this place is legit.

Cons

Normally at a job there are a long list of things to fix but I loved my coworkers, the environment, the hours were pretty standard for a business that is this much of an investment so at this point I don't see any cons!

Advice to Management

As the managers always told me, "you can't shortcut a shortcut". The rapidness of the management training program is impressive and I would just say KEEP IT UP!

Endure Marketing Solutions2013-11-28

"Amazing Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Newark, DE

Pros

I have worked for the company for a little over 4 months. I really enjoy being able to obtain sales, marketing, and management experience all while being rewarded on performance.

Cons

Hours seem long at times

Advice to Management

Keep on providing opportunities for travel!

Endure Marketing Solutions2013-11-25

"If you're hired here, get ready for an experience!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Newark, DE

Pros

This company really gives you the opportunity to be yourself and I'm comfortable talking to just about anybody now. My co-workers are my managers give me constant support and help when I need it.

Cons

This job really challenges me to be better each day and if you can't take a challenge then this probably isn't for you.

Advice to Management

The next office trip is long overdue

Endure Marketing Solutions2013-11-25
  10. "This other reviews are fake!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Newark, DE

I worked at Endure Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Made my resume look better

Cons

Every thing else. They lie. This is door to door sales for commision only with no benefits. There is no opportunity for advancement. They hide all this stuff until you start. Don't quit a good job to work here. It will ruin your life. You'll work 6 days a week 11-9. 3 of those hours for free in the office. They talk down about being an employee and want you to be an entrepreneur but I'd rather make $70,000 a year as... an employee than a broke entrepreneur. They were actually about to go out of business not long ago till they sent some people from another office to help keep them afloat. Don't let the games, team nights and friendly people fool you. This place is a scam.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to people

Endure Marketing Solutions2013-12-28