EnergySolutions Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Changed for the worse"

Former Employee - St Project Manager in Oak Ridge, TN
    Former Employee - St Project Manager in Oak Ridge, TN

I worked at EnergySolutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Decent benefits and the craft level workers are awesome

Cons

Totally a job where you are expendable and you can be the top performer and the Sr management will let you go. I see it to many times. Petty issues are culturally driven and there is a executive therefore I am god thing there. Used to be a top company that you could feel good about.

Advice to Management

Executives need to stop playing musical chairs with execs that don't perform. Get rid of the bad apple at the top and I think that ES can be great

2. "Overall a good company, however there are some managers who are rotten."

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

Pros

They are a stable company with good salary and benefits.

Cons

They have had a confused mission over the last 5-6 years, and have made personnel decisions that are questionable at best. Running a landfill and trying to run a site with waste is a conflict of interest that is difficult to overcome. I have worked for management that was more focused on tasks than the people they needed to get the tasks completed.

Advice to Management

I recommend the Fed. Services management get out and talk to their employees. You have lost work because you didn't. Take care of your people, and if you do, you will be more successful in taking care of the client. Letting good employees go, because it looks good to the client is shortsighted. The good employess will end up with your competitors, helping them win the work you lose.