KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great People. Huge Opportunity. More work needed to manage growth & scale up. Even brighter future ahead.

Mar 16, 2022 - Executive Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Mgmt team is strong and has been getting even more depth / expertise with each new hire -Large opportunity across a number of client and product segments -Recognition that in order to manage the continued growth, there is a need to prioritize and scale (not done overnight) -High quality people with an extremely low % of a-holes (rare for the space)

Cons

-will take time to manage and adapt to the scale needed for next wave of growth -not everyone is fully aligned yet with vision / applicable next steps (natural growing pains and solvable....team is on the right track)

Enfusion Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good culture

Jul 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, solid product, work life balance

Cons

Some obvious product gaps that have not been focused on enough

3. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not Focused on People

Jun 24, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product itself is really cool and complex and there are some smart people working here.

Cons

The leadership stopped caring about the people who work there a long time ago. The company focuses only on how to cut costs, to the detriment of the employees. The people and clients feel the impact of so many people leaving. The leadership barks orders at people and doesn't take the time to listen to them well, which is so unprofessional. They have also hired a bunch of higher ups who aren't there anymore which is so disorganized and confusing.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entrepreneurial spirit associated with colloboration

Cons

Lack of transparency exists within the org

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

May 1, 2022 - Client Services Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-You learn a ton -It's challenging -Great people

Cons

-Mismanaged -Very little training that helps -Stressful

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Don't bother

Apr 28, 2022 - Sr. IT Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free Lunch Days Happy Hours Paid Health Benefits Commuter Benefits

Cons

This is really dependent on job function but the following. Toxic Culture 3 Day Mandate Lackluster Onboarding do not expect on your day one to be ready to go it is always something not configured correctly Disorganized from the top to bottom

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great product, poor leadership

Jul 12, 2021 - Vice President in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product and rapidly growing client base.

Cons

The leadership gets recycled at an average of 3 months and when I say refreshed its right from COO , CPO and level down. Obviously, with that the entire division gets re-orged and loses focus on work and goals. The current leadership does not look very bright either, results are yet to be seen. There is a weird nepotism culture at Enfusion- the leaders and their subs get a free hand at bringing their friends, family, neighbors, etc. and with that, the entire work culture changes. This has happened multiple times in the last few months. >50% of these teams are now completely new and hired via friends and family offer and have utter disregard for everyone who is not part of their new "team". There are no career advancing opportunities there's not even a roadmap or job leveling. For many, they don't even know if by some miracle they get promoted what will that title be. Management will hire someone external than promote internal, as there is always a friend, family or referral waiting in line.

13 people found this review helpful

Head of People

Thanks for the review, even if it's a hard one to read. Nepotism is a strong accusation and one we don't take lightly. All employees go through a thorough interview process and performance management is consistent across the board. I'm not sure when you left, but you'd see plenty of examples of that currently. Regarding no career advancement, that's another strong claim I have to disagree with. We established leveling last year. I agree that we have room to improve when it comes to formal career pathing/mapping, but you'd be hard-pressed to find another company providing more growth opportunities than Enfusion. It won't be handed to you but it's there for the taking. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts - I'll take the feedback and use it to continue improving. Best, Tim

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to grow

Feb 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is rapidly growing

Cons

It's a fast paced work environment

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Challenging but rewarding

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are surrounded by high caliber talent - regardless of the team or office, everyone is bright and motivated. Incredible product - Enfusion has industry leading technology that dwarfs the other alternatives in the asset management software space. Forge your own path - strong performance is rewarded but you must grab opportunities. You can't sit back and expect things to fall in your lap. All leaders are accessible and willing to listen, but employees must make the effort. Employees are rewarded for being problem solvers. With the new management over the past year, the expectations for quality and performance have been raised. Great benefits

Cons

Fast-paced environment - great for some, not for all. I personally don't mind it. Communication - do a better job of communicating company goals and progress throughout the year.

Enfusion Response

We appreciate your comments very much. We are thankful for the tireless efforts of our employees over this past year which have resulted in many new clients happily onboarded, in industry recognition and awards for our service delivery and product innovation, in new partnerships, and the delivery of critical new functionality which powers our clients’ ability to perform at their best. We appreciate the efforts of every individual who has taken time to contribute to these reviews. We take each one into full consideration as we continue to grow our business and deliver superior products and services.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ok company

Nov 8, 2021 - Technical Account Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a start up company and you will have a lot of opportunities

Cons

because it's a startup, "team leads" are in their early 20's and they don't even know how to train an employee, get impatient.. etc.. the company is still implementing such trainings

7 people found this review helpful

Global Head of HR

Thanks for the feedback. Training support for our managers is a huge priority for us this year and we've been testing it in certain offices already. I assure you it has been prioritized and I'm excited to see the positive impact it will have. Best, Tim

Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Reviews

Enfusion Reviews FAQs

Enfusion has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 188 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Enfusion to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Enfusion employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Enfusion. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

71% of Enfusion employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Enfusion 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Enfusion to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Enfusion Job Seekers