KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Enfusion

Engaged Employer

Enfusion

Add a Review

Enfusion Employee Reviews about "enfusion"

Updated Nov 23, 2021

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "enfusion"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Review

Sep 22, 2022 - Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at Enfusion are amazing. I feel supported and encouraged by everyone I work with. The product is groundbreaking and is constantly being improved. I'm excited to see what the product and company will look like in a few years. Unlimited PTO Great medical benefits Commuter benefits Hybrid work schedule

Cons

The firm is continuing to grow in a number of different ways, and with that comes some growing pains, which is a good problem to have compared to a company that is idle. The work is challenging and rewarding. Employees are responsible for important aspects of the business instead of being another cog in the machine.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Enfusion Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We appreciate your detailed feedback.

2. 5.0

Strong growing company

Feb 8, 2021 - Account Management in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enfusion has experienced explosive growth in the past few years and is hiring the proper management team to handle it. They started at the top with a new CEO and are working downwards hiring new product, support and account management team leads.

Cons

Along with the growth Enfusion has seen there are also some growing pains. The new management is addressing the needs and I do see a path to success within the firm.

Enfusion Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to have you on our journey to greatness. Enfusion is undergoing a tremendous amount of positive change. As part of that process, we have significantly raised the bar for superior products looks like, how superior service is delivered, and for how we innovate. For employees who want to map the future and take control of our destiny, opportunity abounds. Thanks again.

3. 4.0

Value in, value out.

Feb 8, 2021 - Technical Lead in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enfusion is a place where you will be provided with the opportunity to actually make a change. This comes with all of the responsibility that this implies, meaning that if you are coming here to leave your mark on the world and have the dedication to see it through then you will excel here. Benefits: Health Insurance is above and beyond what you'll find at any normal company. Commuter benefits help get you to / from the office for cheaper. (Postponed) Friday Lunches - Great when we had them. Culture: Enfusion's team members consist of young and eager individuals who come together to make a great team. This leads to a high energy environment when everyone is in the office, and an even more energetic experience during regular company outings. Management: Senior partners sit with working staff and are accessible as people. There are no private offices, VIP pits, or other privileged spaces at Enfusion. Those who rise through the ranks have done so through hard work and continue to work side by side with their peers.

Cons

Meeting room sparsity: It's often hard to find a meeting room that isn't occupied during prime meeting hours. This makes coordinating with teams difficult and sometimes pop up meetings happen in work spaces near others resulting in a noisy work environment. Accelerated trainings: Individuals tasked with performing complex jobs often receive little training in how to best perform those tasks. This bundled with the fact that there is a lacking of documentation on existing process makes for an uphill battle for new hires. Strained office culture: Working remotely has broken down the Enfusion culture that had made the company such an enchanting place. Once COVID is a thing of the past I expect the company to self heal the way only face to face interactions on a daily basis can.

1 person found this review helpful

Enfusion Response

Thank you for your comments on Enfusion's benefits, culture, and management accessibility. In hiring our first global head of learning and development and establishing a training department, we are encouraged about the future of training and education and new employee onboarding. We also look forward to getting back to the office and have face to face interactions when it is safe to do so!

4. 5.0

Building Something Great!

Feb 9, 2021 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s rare to find an opportunity where you are part of building something great. Enfusion’s product offering is industry leading and far exceeds anything else on the market. With that said, there is no room for complacency. Our products and services continue to evolve and improve to stay ahead of the demands of the market. The culture and people at Enfusion are reflective of that and folks here are very driven to succeed. What I appreciate most about that is the constant learning opportunities. Even after being with Enfusion for a few years, there is no shortage of learning opportunities or brainstorming of new ideas with colleagues. This is a great advantage that working at Enfusion has over other firms where it’s easy to get pigeonholed. With all of the challenges that 2020 presented, it was a year of great change at Enfusion. We are better organized as a company and a lot of the framework for future growth has been established over the year. The bar for excellence has certainly been raised and has challenged everyone across the company to step up and do better – opportunity! The overall benefits are also filled with great perks.

Cons

No matter what role you are in at Enfusion, it tends to be demanding. Some of this may be self-inflicted as most folks are passionate about delivering quality. However, as we mature as an organization, there may be ways to do things better as opposed to simply working harder. There seems to be a lack of access to new tools to allow for this but it seems like Enfusion is improving here. There is still a long way to go.

Enfusion Response

Thank you for the positive approach and incredibly constructive feedback. With our new Chief Operating Officer on board, we see a direct correlation to your comment about doing things better instead of working harder. Thank you. We are happy to have you part of our team.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Avoid

May 2, 2021 - Analyst in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are early on in your career and do not have other opportunities available, Enfusion could be a good stepping stone in the industry. It won't be the best experience in the world (by some margin), but it could give you the credentials you need to get into better companies with better opportunities. You will meet some nice people and you will learn a thing or two, although this could be said for 99% of jobs out there.

Cons

As others have noted, the management in Enfusion is toxic. This ultimately creates a poor working culture and is the root of a lot of dissatisfaction for employees at Enfusion. It leads to a lot of good people leaving, which puts more pressure on new and existing staff, which keeps things spiraling down. You will be underpaid, under-compensated, and left disappointed at year-end meetings. There will be days where you are deeply frustrated or unhappy at work, and this will continue until you ultimately decide to get another job. Enfusion is a company that will take a lot and give a little, and it is best avoided unless you are really stuck for a job.

17 people found this review helpful

Global Head of HR

Thanks for the brutally honest review. While I disagree with much of this review, I won't deny that parts of our work culture have stumbled over the last 12 months. No one wants to see good people walk out the door. As stated in other reviews, compensation is a hot topic and one we are working to rectify. It's a process. The opportunities available at Enfusion are second to none, especially for those early in their career. It's an exciting and fast-paced environment that happens to deliver the most innovative software in the investment management industry. It's not uncommon for employees 1-2 years out of school to rise quickly into manager roles or lead complex projects for the world's largest hedge funds. It must be earned, but we are a meritocracy through and through. Thanks for sharing your experience and we'll learn from it to get better. Best, Tim

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Rewarding for motivated individuals

Feb 14, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enfusion is a great place to learn new things and take on more responsibility. Individuals who are able to take self initiatives will thrive. Great exposure to many aspects of the hedge fund industry.

Cons

Due to the nature of the industry the hours can be really long and difficult work/life balance. As company matures this does not seem to be improving.

1 person found this review helpful

Enfusion Response

As a long standing employee, thank you for your service. COVID has certainly changed the way we work from home. We appreciate your words and take the work life balance feedback to heart. It is something we are aware of and working toward solutions.

7. 4.0

First impression is Best impression

Aug 20, 2021 - Associate in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

• First job switch after 6 years and that too in pandemic, I was worried about on-boarding process but HR team at Enfusion made it so easy and smooth as butter. • Even after joining Enfusion one and half week ago, HR at Enfusion still interact with new employees and taking notes/feedback to improve their on-boarding process which is commendable. • Even my current team at Enfusion helped me a lot during and before on-boarding process which I really like about it. Enfusion will assigned you buddy even before you join them to make you understand the process and get comfortable with on-boarding process. • Even if individual has any suggestion and complaints to raise, Enfusion has created suggestion box and kept monthly internal call where employees interact with CEO of organisation to raise/suggest concerns/ideas to improve the work environment for employees.

Cons

It’s been one and half week so no cons to mention as off now.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Human Resource Director - India

Thank you for your feedback and for appreciating the efforts of our HR Team. We are so glad you appreciate the efforts we put in at building a collaborative culture. Thank you for being an advocate of our practices and the culture at Enfusion.

8. 5.0

Product Analyst

Jun 6, 2018 - Product Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enfusion is an industry leading financial technology firm for two main reasons: the people and culture. Although the company has been around for about 20 years, the young, entrepreneurial culture gives it a “start-up” feel. The only way you will not succeed at Enfusion is if you don’t ask questions or are afraid to say “I don’t know”. Once product consultants have a solid understanding of the system, garnering more responsibility is just a matter of asking. The job is challenging and the hours sometimes long, but everyone is approachable and willing to help you succeed including upper management. That being said, in order to succeed in this type of environment, you need to be a self-starter and not afraid to put yourself out there which is not for everybody. As a product consultant, you’ll be exposed to all asset classes and all functional areas (front, middle and back office) of our buy-side clients. Perks include lunch catered every Friday, 3 weeks PTO to start, multiple company social events including rec sports, happy hours, etc. But the best part is the professional relationships and friendships formed.

Cons

There's really no ability to work from home. Hours can be long, but if you're looking to succeed in this industry you should already expect that.

20 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Challenging but rewarding

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are surrounded by high caliber talent - regardless of the team or office, everyone is bright and motivated. Incredible product - Enfusion has industry leading technology that dwarfs the other alternatives in the asset management software space. Forge your own path - strong performance is rewarded but you must grab opportunities. You can't sit back and expect things to fall in your lap. All leaders are accessible and willing to listen, but employees must make the effort. Employees are rewarded for being problem solvers. With the new management over the past year, the expectations for quality and performance have been raised. Great benefits

Cons

Fast-paced environment - great for some, not for all. I personally don't mind it. Communication - do a better job of communicating company goals and progress throughout the year.

Enfusion Response

We appreciate your comments very much. We are thankful for the tireless efforts of our employees over this past year which have resulted in many new clients happily onboarded, in industry recognition and awards for our service delivery and product innovation, in new partnerships, and the delivery of critical new functionality which powers our clients’ ability to perform at their best. We appreciate the efforts of every individual who has taken time to contribute to these reviews. We take each one into full consideration as we continue to grow our business and deliver superior products and services.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews