KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Enfusion Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Sep 4, 2021

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good working place

Sep 4, 2021 - Software Developer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

working environment is great. good team

Cons

Stress working and micro management

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good experience

Dec 6, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment and work culture

Cons

As such no cons yet

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly, helpful coworkers & great compensation but they'll make you work for it!

Feb 5, 2021 - Software Developer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment; this is my first full time position and I started remote (due to Covid-19) but everyone has been very friendly and inclusive which has really made me feel like a part of the team (even though I am still yet to meet them in person). Everyone from the top-down is completely approachable and happy to assist (when schedules permit) and I have had no trouble learning the product and the workplace, as well as greatly improved my software development skills . Excellent opportunities for career advancements. This company is transitioning from a small startup-esque firm to a mid-size business and, for all the good & bad, you can tell. The development team is small and in need of great talent, so when they find it they will help you out as much as you help them. Since there is definitely space for more mid and senior-level developers (as well as beyond), if you can find your footing and make yourself an invaluable part of the team, it will pay off. Great compensation - you certainly get out what you put in here, if you're willing to work hard you will not be disappointed with the result! Not only with salary & bonus but (as I mentioned before) the opportunity to advance your career, possibly at a faster-than-standard rate.

Cons

The hours are long, and when on production support (~1 week every 2 months) they can be even longer. The company is experiencing growing pains while it transitions from a small to a mid-size business that is opening offices all across the globe. The extreme growth that Enfusion is experiencing has left the development team with an ever-increasing amount of work, which can be difficult to keep up with. I do not expect this will last forever, but we are definitely in need of more people on the software side.

4 people found this review helpful

Enfusion Response

Thank you for your positive approach as we rapidly grow our business. We are happy to hear about the positive experience with the onboarding process, the growth opportunities, and the approachability from leadership. As a technology company, we are growing our development team globally and we are happy you are part of the team.

4. 3.0

Neutral in working Environment

Dec 25, 2020 - Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody is supportive in terms of help and people from other various regions are interactive and supportive. Also company is growing fast globally and seems to be on growth path in near future. Support from global leads is high and working environmentSupport from global leads is high and working environmentSupport from global leads is high and working environment is better than other companies. HR is supportive in terms of queries and support in WFH environment. HR team has supported the employees in COVID situations which is commendable.

Cons

Since the company is growing too fast, there is huge disconnect between India management and Global management. There have been too many changes locally and globally, however the changes have not been handle properly. There have been communication gaps in management and the employees. India management and the HR can change the policies anytime in the year which affects the employee working environment (Allowance policy, Holidays policy, etc)

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resource Director - India

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you appreciate our efforts in building a collaborative work environment locally, regionally & globally. We are incredibly proud of our growing Enfusion team. Thank you for appreciating our efforts in supporting our employees during the pandemic, your wellbeing is important to us. This is an exciting time to be a part of Enfusion and we are constantly working to build a strong culture of performance at Enfusion. We recognise the many changes that have happened over the last few months to help us structure and build a strategy that supports our client needs and are grateful to our employees for their support during the transition. We are always welcoming of suggestions from our employees through conversations with their Manager, HR, the IMC or a member of our global leadership team.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love the place

Aug 26, 2020 - Product Consultant in Hong Kong
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly working environment. My voice is heard by the management. I was able to put my ideas into action. And we always strive to give the best solution and sources to our clients, which gives me a sense of fulfillment. Great management, always give clear instructions and expectations.

Cons

We were shorthanded for some time, I see management is addressing that by hiring more people.

6. 5.0

Hyper Growth Fintech company.Fanastic place to work

Aug 12, 2021 - AVP-Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always listen everyone's view and great place to learn new things on daily basis.Great working environment, team and always helpful specially during onboarding of new joinee.

Cons

Lot of top management changes happening frequently to get the vertical streamline.HR team needs to be little more proactive in Hiring new folks.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resource Director - India

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad you appreciate the culture we're building. We recognize that many changes have happened over the last few months to help us build a strategy that supports our client needs and offer them an unparalleled experience – this has meant changes in processes, investment in our leadership and pioneering new technology.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ideal workplace.

Feb 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance. The staff is extremely friendly. People here encourage you to do better. There’s so much to learn. The working environment is peaceful. Enfusion is definitely an Ideal place workplace.

Cons

None that i can mention.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resource Director - India

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We strive to create an open culture at Enfusion and value feedback so that we can become an even better workplace.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

"Good Organisation to Work"

Jul 24, 2020 - Senior Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing Company, Good Working Culture, Friendly Environment and most importantly No Layoffs during challenging times.

Cons

I don’t see any cons till now.

HR Coordinator

Thanks for the review. We are glad you're a part of Enfusion's growth in 2020!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 Reviews