KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Enfusion Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated May 5, 2021

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0

DO NOT JOIN

Aug 15, 2020 - Senior Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing that comes to my head. Salary is credited on time.

Cons

There isnt anywhere to start. But lets start from the top with Management especially in Mumbai office which is autocratic and works like a mafia. They do not like to share anything and everything is like a notification to abide by. example: your team and your shifts can be changed at any instant. Even the newer office in india is started to satisfy a senior leader personal commitments. Also the working hours are absolutely ridiculous.. 11+ hours minimum. The middle management delegates everything and expect everyone to be work horses. No training is provided and when errors are done they are questioned on the core skills. Only toady people can progress here and all these reviews posted in the recent 2 months is a proof of that. There is no sync between the perks benefits and the quality of work life balance between mumbai and other global offices. Everything is failing miserably and only an fake picture is portrayed to the global management. One thing that is everywhere is cost cutting. Freshers please do not join and ruin your careers.

15 people found this review helpful

Enfusion Response

Thank you. Change is certainly difficult, particularly during a period of high growth and in a work-from-home environment where many of us are feeling less connected. We encourage you to discuss your concerns and suggestions with your manager, local HR Business Partner, or a member of our global executive team. We have an Open Door policy and many programs to support our employees.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

No growth( Financially or Learning-wise)

Dec 25, 2020 - Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary gets credited on time

Cons

The salary provided is EXTREMELY BIASED. A fresher in one team gets way more than a person with 1-2 years of experience in another team. There is NO value for how much hours you put in working or solving a query, the team-leads and managers will only point out what you haven't finished. UNFRIENDLY and NON-COOPERATIVE people. Everyone pushes the query and tasks to another as they want to log off earlier. Team leads ARE RUDE and talk rudely WITHOUT GIVING TRAINING or explaning an issue that you haven't ever encountered before. VERY VERY LONG working hours(13-15hrs). No growth no learning as EVERYTHING IS MANUAL, doing all the tasks manually eats up all your time and there is no scope to learn anything new. You are left with ZERO MOTIVATION to work when you get to know that you are earning way less that a person who is working for less working hours than you and is a fresher. The employment contract itself has changed after joining.

10 people found this review helpful

Human Resource Director - India

Thank you for your feedback. We have an open door policy and encourage our employees to raise concerns directly with their manager, HR Business Partner especially with regards to compensation. We’re constantly working to build a collaborative culture. Learning & Development is an important focus for us and we’re building strong capabilities both in terms of a team and tools in that area. We are investing not only in the upskilling of our people & technological capabilities but also providing new opportunities/paths for growth

3. 5.0

great company

Jul 29, 2022 - Technical Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

social flexible diverse office environment with young but experience management team good working hours and no over time expected mostly

Cons

perhaps better promotion opportunities throughout the yera

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good work life balance but unfair compensation

May 24, 2022 - Senior Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours and work life balance

Cons

Unfair compensation, less pay for employees with best performance as well.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

FinTech company on a mission

Aug 14, 2020 - Associate in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. I'm from the Technology team and it's a platform to expand your skillset and express to implement your idea's. 2. Since we are mission critical, we are exposed to a lot of talented people learn from. 3. Office environment is very lively. So you can expect lot of fun days. 4. Management has a lot of millennials, it's easy to approach them.

Cons

Since this is a FinTech company, work can surpass the working hours but unlike others, here your work would be acknowledged and appreciated.

1 person found this review helpful

Enfusion Response

What an exciting and enthusiastic review! Thank you for your passion. We are thrilled to have you part of our team!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Start

May 22, 2018 - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a financial startup, there is a greater scope of continuous learning both in business and technical domains, stimulated to choose Enfusion. Culture: Enfusion has diversified culture creating amiable atmosphere for the employees by engaging in recreational activities like puzzle corners, celebrating birthday parties, happy hours and so on. Benefits: Health Insurance Friday Lunch Free snacks 3 Weeks PTO

Cons

Not so much cons I noticed all but long working hours.

3 people found this review helpful

Recruiter

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves in offering a dynamic and diverse workplace culture!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews