- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - Chiswick, England
- - London, England
- - Holborn, England
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- - Bangalore
Found 23 of over 28 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 26, 2017 - Content ProducerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They strive to push the boundaries of sports entertainment and social media content. Being an industry leader is a real, achievable goal for Engage.
Their creative logistics, performance review, and termination processes could all use a bit of refinement. During the term of my employment I never received any professional feedback on my performance, and was terminated with no notice. Be wary of planning any long term life-changes around this employer, as the job could disappear without any hint of its impending change.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 2, 2023 - Technical EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good working environment Diverse group of employees Varied work Social work place Working around sports events Chance to travel for work Actual development path with progression opportunities
Can be long unsociable hours Working weekendsContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 2, 2023 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Started my career here, it’s a good place if you want to socialise and learn new skills. It’s fun and has a great central London office. If you’re into sports, it’s even better
Not a lot of opportunities in certain departments and if you’re new to working after uni, this is a downfall as you become stagnated in your job. Although working in sports marketing is fun, clients are not always diverse and therefore sometimes you’re restricted on who you work for. Bonuses seem non existent and starting salaries for a London job are low.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 8, 2022 - Senior Content Producer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Engage is an amazing place to work, filled with creative minds across various fields of sports content creation and marketing.
Lack of bonuses/ performance based incentives.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The team i worked with were all great, however they all wanted to leave as they were not valued.
Poorly treated graphic design team.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 22, 2022 - Social Media Marketing Intern in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The People 👨💻 - Great Office in Holborn 🏢 - Easy Commute 🚊 - Supportive Management 🤝 - Fun Socials 🍺 - Exciting Clients 🤌
- Often had to ask for more opportunites / responsibility instead of it being pushed onto me - Can have plenty of weekend work (very enjoyable on the most part though)
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 11, 2022 - Senior Creative ProducerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Excellent avenue for growth within the media industry. - Exec / supervisors extremely approachable with a feeling of equality amongst the company. - Central office location in the hub of London's bustling Holborn. - Fantastic travel opportunities on shoots. - A community attitude in and out of the office. - Flexible working hours and great work benefits. - A place where you will feel integrated from day one, and look forward to coming to work on Monday instead of the Sunday dread.
- Engage branded water flasks upon starting a new position at the company would be a lovely added addition ;)Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 9, 2022 - Social Media Manager in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic People Supportive Management Great Office Fun Socials Exciting Clients Would recommend working here!
Busy workload, so overtime often necessary - but the work is enjoyable!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 20, 2022 - Engineer in Holborn, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility Company goals Solid management Office Environment The people!!
Opportunities, small department, office coffee
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★May 12, 2022 - Head of Insights in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I spent a huge chunk of my career at EDP, it's a vibrant and friendly digital agency that allows huge ownership of your business vertical. Great place to advance in your career quickly and have a good time. Fantastic socials.
Some absolutely horrific dance floor moves at the Christmas party. Do not work here if you have formal dance training as you will be shocked.
Engage Digital Partners Reviews FAQs
Engage Digital Partners has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 28 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Engage Digital Partners to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 16% over the last 12 months.
85% of Engage Digital Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Engage Digital Partners 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.