England Logistics Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2019

3.4
England Logistics CEO Jason Beardall
Jason Beardall
Pros
  • "I have been working at EL since September(in 24 reviews)

• "Hard work is rewarded and recognized(in 21 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great job!"

Current Employee - Learning and Development Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at England Logistics part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I get to be creative and create curriculum to help employees. Everyone on my team is hard working and truly cares about helping others. I sit out on the floor and the co-workers around me are all positive and easy to be around. England Logistics has always had a great ability to hire the most amazing people. I love coming to work! My leaders give great feedback and truly want to see me grow. I have always felt like... if I put in the work, that I can achieve any career goal that I set for myself here.

Cons

Insurance is expensive and initial PTO is low.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Continue to listen and grow.

England Logistics2019-04-24

"Great culture, atmosphere, and company values"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at England Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at EL since September. My experience has been nothing but GREAT and positive. New hires go through a great training program. I get to experience the feeling of belonging and that I am helping to build something big and great here. Company’s values and culture are amazing. I truly can see that it’s not just a company, but it is a Family. Where we work hard, play hard, celebrate, and have fun... together! Schedule is really good (Mon-Fr 7 am - 4 pm), pay structure is great ( paycheck every Friday). Great training, learning, and development programs! I love working here and hope to stay here long term!

Cons

Don’t have any complaints or issues

Advice to Management

Keep up good work!

England Logistics2019-11-13
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"It's all about the people!"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at England Logistics part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you want to work at a place that wants you to grow and succeed this is the place to be. The management loves their employees and has build the company around personal relationships. There is lots of one on one time for employees to understand their management and learn as much as possible. The culture is fun and unique and people are happy to be here. It is primarily a sales company but still has lots of growth... and career opportunists for everyone. There are a number of different sales positions that allow you to work with and over your own team. There are monthly and yearly bounces and good benefits. It is a very goal driven company so if you are working towards your goals, even if you don't achieve them, you will make good money. Really make as much money as you are willing to put in. It also has a large Work/Life balance so you are strongly encourage to get here and accomplish as much as you can and leave right at four so you can be with your family.

Cons

There are a lot of cold calls but you can quickly build your own client list and get your feet under you.

England Logistics2019-11-01
  5. "Good Company with Cutthroat Cliques"

Former Employee - BDM in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at England Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company does lots of fun activities to keep their employees engaged.

Cons

Join a clique or forget about it. If you're the type of person who likes to keep to yourself and just work hard, this job is not for you. If you're the type of person that isn't bothered by getting your nose brown by kissing the butts of Account Managers, I'm sure you'll do just fine at England Logistics.

Advice to Management

Redesign the BDM program. It doesn't allow independent sales persons to achieve any kind of success due to not being given any accounts from the AMs on the team. Highly improbable that you'll make ramp and promote on your own.

England Logistics2019-11-15

"It’s okay"

Current Employee - Data Entry in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at England Logistics part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very nice and goal oriented

Cons

Time off isn’t great

England Logistics2019-09-11

"Great Corporate Culture Is Alive and Well!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at England Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent advancement opportunities for those who are dedicated and determined; solid income is available without being REQUIRED to manage others to get it - if you only WANT to manage yourself, you can still make a great living; great initial and ongoing training; fun corporate culture focused on Career, Open Communication, Accountability, Celebration, Hard Work and Team; 4DX (Franklin-Covey's 4 Disciplines of... Execution); Solid leadership who empower you to become your best you; M-F only and work day done at 4PM; fantastic work-life balance.

Cons

Work day begins at 7AM (if you consider that a con); lazy (punch in, punch out, collect a paycheck) won't work here if that's your thing; A/C has gone out for a couple hours twice this summer. Seriously...I have no legitimate complaints.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

England Logistics2019-08-05

"Only work here while you look for another job"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at England Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay Only work here to get paid weekly while you find something better. They will hire if you have a pulse.

Cons

Building is nasty Leadership is dumb They try to brainwash you into thinking they care about you by saying culture but really you are just a seat warmer for the next person who will come after you. This place will suck your soul

Advice to Management

You suck.

England Logistics2019-09-09

"Ace in Work-life balance"

Current Employee - Operations Support in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at England Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

After almost five years, we've had our ups and downs (like with any job) , but the ride has been great as a whole: -There is plenty of opportunity (both in career growth and getting your voice heard) for those who are patient! -Ace in Work-life balance, no weekends and 7-4 weekdays is awesome, holidays off -Lots of different ways to get recognized for a job well done. -Monthly bonus pay for those not in sales... -Lots of ways to network with people in your team and in other departments (ELevation, 4DX, Tuesday EL Meetings, Dept Meetings, Yearly Kickoff, Summer Games, Yearly Boondocks get-together, Customer Service trainings and more)

Cons

-Benefits are expensive -starting pay fairs lower than in other comparative companies/positions -though the monthly bonuses are great, the score card/metrics for bonuses could be improved (only 40% of the scorecard for my position is 100% within my job responsibility, the 60% is still heavily based on how the sales team is doing that month)

Advice to Management

I think the current management I get to work with do their best and no complaints from me! :)

England Logistics2019-07-23

"Account manager for logistics company"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at England Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good schedule with paid holidays off.

Cons

You had to be in the family to get any sort of management spot. Parking was a joke. Insurance was super expensive and there was horrible PTO.

England Logistics2019-08-02

"I appreciate the opportunity and will work hard to grow within the company!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at England Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

England Logistics is a place that professionally helps the employees, You are given a lot of opportunities to develop new skill sets and take on projects from start to finish. Hard work is rewarded and recognized. I am looking forward to advance my career within the company and continue to elevate my professional experience.

Cons

I don't any negative comments

England Logistics2019-07-11