Englert Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

"Leafguard employee review"

Current Employee - Warehouse Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Warehouse Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Englert full-time

Pros

A big part of why I love working here is the fact that even though it is a somewhat big company with multiple branches across the nation it still has a family business feel. It was also really nice to get an email from our CEO Brad Beldon to congratulate me on my 1 year employment and another to wish me Happy Birthday. That is a personal touch that makes a person feel important and part of the team / LeafGuard family. Benefits are also really good for the employees. My branch has really great people and it's a joy to work with them so coming to work is never a problem.

Cons

The company does not match 401k. Personally cannot afford benefits for my whole family. Sometimes I feel there is not much chance for advancement within the company and have to wonder if this could be a lifelong career.

Advice to Management

Continue asking for input from the employees. They are the ones working in the field and know what customers are wanting and feeling about our product. Not to mention it makes us feel relevant to the company. If I feel my voice cannot or will not be heard I would not feel as I am valued. When workers are happy to come to work and feel comfortable speaking with management they will usually perform better.

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth Amboy, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Perth Amboy, NJ

Pros

I have worked with and for Englert for well over 13 years now. I have never witnessed a company that has a family spirit the way that Englert does. I have seen the owner personally sacrifice so that someone in the company can have the gain. I believe the talent that the company has attracted is amazing and all have a devotion and passion that is simply unseen in the corporate world today. If anyone is considering a job with Englert

Cons

I can not think of anything, Great company to work for, I can not think of anything needs to be changed just continue to grow

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing it has worked since 1966, no since in changing it now

3. "Englert is a great company"

Current Employee - General Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Englert full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Englert is a great company to work for. The Owner and Executives are very much concerned about their employees, and helping them grow, both professionally and personally.
    I take a great sense of pride in working for this company, and I have worked for both Englert and now a LeafGuard owned location of Englert. The company has provided me with the opportunity to advance from within, giving me support and guidance along the way, and I know they have and will continue to do the same for others looking to grow within the company.
    In addition, Englert is exceptional in taking care of their customers, with unparalleled customer service that they provide. It’s easy to be passionate about working for a company that provides such great quality, customer service, and a caring relationship with their employees. That’s why Englert will celebrate 50 years in business this year, and looking forward to the next 50!
    I would recommend Englert and Englert LeafGuard to anyone seeking employment.

Cons

There are no downsides to working at Englert

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

4. "Great place to work"

Pros

Great place to work and great benefits

Cons

There are no cons, I've been very happy here so far.

"Teamwork and Drive"

I have been working at Englert full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working in the LeafGuard division of Englert has been fantastic. There is a friendly team spirit amongst the employees both in the locations and amongst the branches. I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. Everyone is willing to pitch in and help out if you need it.
    I also like the fact that they don't settle for mediocre. The company is very focused on advancing the company, advancing the employees, and offering great customer service. They even lowered the employee contribution to the healthcare a few years ago and have absorbed the increases without passing them on to the employee. That is very rare in today's job market.
     I was able to start at the bottom and work my way up in the ranks due to great training and advancement opportunities.

Cons

Not really a con but be prepared to work hard. We work hard but we are all in it together as a team.

"A chance to grow"

Pros

Englert has supported my growth and personal development over the years and has provided me with opportunities to succeed and advance my career. There is a constant look at what they can do to improve processes and provide their customers with the best material and service. Their goal is to give their customers opportunity to take advantage of something great and really grow their business.

Cons

No Negatives that I can see.

7. "Flexible"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Victoria, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Victoria, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Englert full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility in work week allows for a great work-life balance

Cons

Lots of Paperwork. Fluctuating Business cycle = low lead generation at times.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent!