- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Former Freelancer, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Project Variety, Great coworkers, meaningful work
Sales sometimes oversells what the designers are capable of.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
As part of this team you'll work with top names in multiple product categories to create and deliver new meaningful product solutions.
The only job cooler would be a Race Car Driver or Astronaut.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We have been fortunate to hire professional, creative and talented individuals with extremely positive attitudes, resulting in a collaborative and dynamic culture.
As a professional design firm offering legitimate product development, sometimes we are undercut by "invention submission companies" making big promises with poor deliverables.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Generally interesting work. Positive "Can-Do" attitude makes it easier to come into work each day.
Company is still growing, which means there are growing pains. But ultimately, nothing terrible.