Enlivant Reviews

Healthcare

7h

a

Counselor

Just started a new job as an LMHC 7 weeks ago. It’s fee for service. Was told during the interview I’d have a full caseload always and have more stable clients. However, I’ve been getting at least 1 no show/cancel per day and found out that I don’t get paid for it unless the client pays. Now with these no show / late cancels, I have less clients and no new intakes are being put in my schedule even though I’ve alerted the intake dept several times. Is it bad I want to leave already?

5 Comments

Healthcare

31.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Enlivant~3751
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits are great and very reasonable in cost compared to other companies I have worked for.(in 26 reviews)
  • "The core values are amazing and the company actually stands for them.(in 23 reviews)
  • "Some of the people were great and tried to make things work.(in 20 reviews)
  • "The region and divisional staff are great.(in 17 reviews)
  • "free surveys were clearly proof of great in house leadership and for that I will always be proud.(in 16 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Enlivant and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

ESC had a good culture and certified GPTW

May 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture was positive at the ESC.

Cons

Working for a senior living company during the pandemic was tough. However, it was part of the job and the company was an industry leader in implementing policies in response to it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

I am addicted to Enlivant...

Apr 26, 2022 - Executive Care Taker in Charleston, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

My CEO epitomizes wokeness. He is committed to advancing diversity in all forms most recently he promoted an Pacific Islander to the C-Suite. He calm demeanor steers the ship and keeps our residents safe and our employees happy.

Cons

Leaders are finally being held accountable to upgrade their teams. This process has been exhausting for those who have had to tolerate incompetence for a long period of time.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Apr 26, 2022 - Executive Director in Payson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love how involved the regional and divisional team always have your back and always offer great training. They all work super hard to stand beside our mission, vision and values. They truly care about each one of their employees and residents.

Cons

I really haven't seen anything bad to say about Enlivant.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Apr 16, 2022 - Regional Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule great values friendly

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Salary

Apr 15, 2022 - DON in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, bonuses, positive atmosphere, pay, support from Regional Team

Cons

Staff call off and having to utilize agency

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture is the focus and it shows

Apr 15, 2022 - Talent Acquisition in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have appreciated knowing that what I'm telling candidates about the culture is 100% true. The leadership at the top walks the walk. Transparency and support is key - they truly listen to us.

Cons

Benefits could be stronger and would appreciate updated equipment. All fixable issues though.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Enlivant Proud

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enlivant is a great place to work. Their inclusive culture is something every potential employee should experience. It is great to work for a company that values their employees and looks for ways to continuously improve

Cons

Experience is different depending on location

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales at Enlivant

Apr 18, 2022 - Sales Director in Charleston, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive compensation and bonus structure

Cons

Time expected to be on the clock. Salaried exempt but still had to punch a clock.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great decision to work for Enlivant

Apr 4, 2022 - Regional Director of Care Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Value Employees, Fun work environment, encourage work life balance

Cons

none at this point to share

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I would avoid working here

Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that come to mind. Unless you enjoy working in an understaffed community and enjoy being micromanaged

Cons

Very disjointed company. All about revenue and not about the residents or community. They micromanage you. Send people from the upper management team to help and they don't help. They sit on personal calls while you are drowning then tell the higher ups they've been in the thick of it with you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 735 Reviews

Enlivant Reviews FAQs

Enlivant has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 748 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Enlivant to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 23% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Enlivant employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Enlivant. This rating has improved by 19% over the last 12 months.

64% of Enlivant employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Enlivant 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Enlivant to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Enlivant Job Seekers