Enlivant Reviews | Glassdoor

Enlivant Reviews

Updated July 22, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You will find that everyone in this organization truly follows the clear mission, vision and values (in 16 reviews)

• Enlivant is a company that is true to their core values, vision and mission (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • Constant change in personnel including upper management (in 18 reviews)

• As in all Healthcare roles - work life balance is often a challenge (in 8 reviews)

"Operations Specialist"

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Pennsville, NJ
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Pennsville, NJ

Pros

Amazing company that truly lives by their mission statement, vision and values. GREAT company culture. Truly puts the residents first. Encouraging corporate and Regional support. I can't say enough..... so blessed to be a part of this incredible company.
    They supply the tools and training to get the job done!

Cons

Can't think of anything at this point.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your positive feedback and for supporting Enlivant’s mission to enrich lives through building meaningful relationships and vibrant communities. Keep up the great work!

2. "Poor communication... under qualified management team"

Pros

Good vacation plan for management

Cons

Poor regional support for management team.

Jun 2, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your candid feedback. We take your concerns seriously and would like to discuss with you in more detail. Please call the Human Resources Helpline at (844)365-4826 to help us address... More

"CSM"

Current Employee - CSM
    Current Employee - CSM

I have been working at Enlivant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the mission and values. They are demonstrated every single day. I absolutely love my work family and residents. We are a FAMILY in every sense of the word. We feel the love all the way from the top.

Cons

I do not have much to comment on cons. I think management could pay more attention to staff when they are truly sick and can't come in. I think that the care staff could use an increase in pay.

Advice to Management

Take care of employees when they are sick and don't make them feel bad for something they can't control. And look at our pay rates for care staff. Overall keep up the fantastic work!

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.We appreciate your suggestions and are always looking for ways to improve. We are happy that you enjoy working for Enlivant. We truly value employees... More

"Executive Direector"

Former Employee - Executive Director
    Former Employee - Executive Director

Pros

The pay is excellent and supports the stress you will endure daily working here!

Cons

The regional team performs supervisory interaction with underhanded, manipulative, and deceitful actions. The extreme maliciousness of their behavior directly contributes to the excessive turnover of employees and the declining demise of the census.

Advice to Management

Owner/CEO needs to investigate the regional supervisors in order to decrease mental anguish experienced by the Trifecta on a daily basis. Those poor residents who cry stating "I have had 6 directors in 6 years, why doesn't this company do anything about this" VERY SAD!

"Breath of FRESH AIR!!!"

Current Employee - Rdsm
    Current Employee - Rdsm

I have been working at Enlivant full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Autonomy, Compassion, Integrity, Pay, Work/Life Balance

Cons

hard to get quality reports from an entry level CRM software. Need a change here.

Advice to Management

We still have some "fine tuning" to make with our sales process and CRM software/reporting but heading in the right direction!

Apr 17, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are happy that you enjoy working for Enlivant. We appreciate your suggestions and are always looking for ways to improve.

"No balance of family life"

I worked at Enlivant full-time

Pros

Residents and their families. Some of former coworkers.

Cons

No incentive for hourly employees, no recognition from Regionale, Vice Presidents, etc.

May 3, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for the time you’ve taken to share your feedback with us. We value your concerns and would like to explore them further. If you are willing to provide additional information, we encourage... More

"Regional Director of Operations"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Enlivant full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere from the CEO down to the Community level. Everyone has the mission to make our communities the most trusted brand of Senior Living, and works to ensure it every day.

Great support from the support staff at the corporate level. I have personally never seen a better model. The on-boarding experience was first rate and well planned.

My direct supervisors are fantastic. They are experts in their field and are great leaders.

Coming on board was one of the best decisions I have made in my professional career.

Cons

I have not experienced any negatives with Enlivant. They are fair in compensation and benefits package. I will highly recommend to anyone looking to make a change and pursuing a career in Senior Living.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Focus on the residents and employees and great thing will continue to happen

Apr 11, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy that you enjoy working for Enlivant. We truly value employees like you who are making a difference in the lives of seniors each and... More

"The Most Trusted Senior Living Provider"

I have been working at Enlivant full-time

Pros

A truly unique company who lives and breathes the Mission Vision and Values. I have been in the senior living industry for 12 years and this is a company that is laser focused on their highest priorities , their residents and employees. CEO and COO lead the charge in a positive and steady manner. I have recommended the company to three former associates and in conversations with others who want to be part of something this special.

Cons

Growing pains are common in any company less than 5 years old. Enlivant has a great support staff to ensure field support is strong to ensure they are addressing our residents needs.

Advice to Management

Don't grow to fast, continue to strive to be the most trusted, not the largest.

Apr 11, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your positive feedback and for supporting Enlivant’s mission to enrich lives through building meaningful relationships and vibrant communities. We appreciate your suggestions and are... More

"chef"

Pros

Has dedicated staff that go above and beyond

Cons

Very toxic environment to work in. Current E.D. treats employees with disrespect. High turnover in staff due to treatment.

Advice to Management

Corporate needs to open their eyes and replace executive director.

May 23, 2017 – HR Generalist

"Executive director"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Enlivant full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young company but the heart is there. People with strong senior living experience are helping this company go in the direction needed. I am excited about the future!

Cons

Growing pains are painful but they signify growth.

Advice to Management

Keep listening! And thank you!