- Small town atmosphere
- Low stress (we're not curing cancer)
- Mid-management and staff are friendly
- Good corporate and fiscal reputation
- Below average pay for low to mid-level workers
- Hiring and raise freeze while executives get their bonuses
- Managers do not do anything to encourage the growth of their employees
- Good 'ol boy environment; if you are friends with the CEO you will never lose your job
Advice to Management
- Lighten up and spend time interacting with the people downstairs. They have good ideas once in a while
- Evaluate just how much some of the executives are responsible for and accomplishing versus what they are paid.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?