Ennoview Reviews | Glassdoor

Ennoview Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2019

2.9
Ennoview President Tony Spotorno (no image)
Tony Spotorno
  1. "Good, supportive people"

Current Employee - Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Ennoview full-time for less than a year

Pros

I come from a background in hospitality - so coming to work at an office every day was a huge adjustment for me. It has been just a few months, however, I have grown to truly enjoy coming to work everyday, which is something that I have never felt about a job before. The vast majority of employees at this company are kindhearted, honest, hard working people. The higher ups in this company (owners/HR) reflect these values completely. I feel that the owners are down to earth and care DEEPLY about what goes on in the office. They certainly have a lot to be proud of. Other pros: The product is great - I truly believe that it is one of the best on the market - and the developers actively listen to suggestions from clients to improve it. Consistent pay - direct deposit is always on time Monday - Friday work week 1 hour lunch Minutes from MCO and there are tons of restaurants and stores down the road Pleasant co-workers Parties every few months for holidays with lunch provided We can dress casually Fair rules and policies A supportive management team

Cons

Based on where I live by the time I get home from work (we finish each day at 6 pm) I don’t have much time to myself - I enjoy being at work though, so this is not a huge deal Sometimes there is a bit of disconnect between tech employees and the other departments Im sitting here trying to think of other cons but I actually can’t!

Advice to Management

I appreciate the business you have built and it has been a pleasure working here so far. I also appreciate that some of the hiring is based on potential, not necessarily experience.

Ennoview2018-03-22
  2. "Whackos"

Former Employee - Support in Orlando, FL

I worked at Ennoview full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's good if you need a job, but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend long term.

Cons

They are whackos. Straight up, the owners are paranoid and panicked about every penny spent and will monitor you minute-to-minute actively this is the problem small businesses often they are not capable of making smart business decisions because they're too involved with every penny. They don't trust anyone until 90 days, but you're always going to have your stomach in knots there, micromanagers. Awful. I ran from that place quickly and far and fast as I could, they could have double my salary and I wouldn't have went back. Even meeting or exceeding their demands it just is another demand and they make you feel like you're never accomplishing anything that they appreciate. The worst company I've ever worked for, run.

Advice to Management

You should stay out of the day-to-day operations and consider getting investors that can hire Executives to oversee sales and attention, I mean it's not a big secret that you guys are not kind.

Ennoview2019-07-20

"STAY AWAY"

I have been working at Ennoview full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is pretty much the only pro.

Cons

It's a company with a terrible management team and no good benefits. PTO is 5 days a year your first year, then 2nd year is 6, 3rd year is 7 and so on and so forth. employee overturn is high

Advice to Management

Clients are always cancelling because the product is not good and the managers don't communicate with anyone except themselves. Learn transparency and proper communication with the rest of the company.

Ennoview2019-01-02
  4. "A stable environment that fosters comradery"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Ennoview full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of talented, hardworking and good-natured people here. Work days are very productive as well as fun. The Managers are great. Management from the sales and tech departments have drastically improved since I started working here. Now they have the right people in the right positions and I feel it has helped improve the company overall. The company has also started evolving and is moving in the right direction. -The Pay is good with annual raises. -Decent Workload. Some days are busier than others. It's a small company, so it does mean a heavier workload for some people. But that also means you have the ability to have a significant impact on the company. -Organized structure -Casual Dress -Relaxed Environment

Cons

-Limited PTO -Not enough communication between departments -Congested traffic and a long commute (more of a personal issue)

Advice to Management

Improve communication and transparency between departments. Encourage support for other departments. Encourage positivity and keep the family environment. Keep updating the product and be innovative to stay ahead of the competition.

Ennoview2018-03-23
  5. "Easy going but productive office environment"

I have been working at Ennoview full-time

Pros

-collaborative environment -tolerable workload -managers really care about their department -a lot of people have been here for at least 5 years so you can tell it's a good company to work for.

Cons

-gotta work there for a while to gain a lot of PTO, but they instituted this because the call center was taking too much advantage before quitting so I get it.

Advice to Management

The office parties are fun, keep them going! it's a nice break from the run of the mill every day.

Ennoview2018-03-13

"Tale of a Technician"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Ennoview full-time

Pros

Good opportunity for entry level or non-experienced it technician. Will learn about Windows, basic networking, RDBMS, enough to start a career in computers

Cons

A complete sinkhole of management structure that collapses on itself weekly. Very low confidence of job security, revolving door of management

Advice to Management

Create a better culture of open communication that can be followed by reasonable logic. Information spread on need to know basis breeds confusion and non conistency

Ennoview2015-07-11

"Help Desk Manager"

Help Desk Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at Ennoview for less than a year

Pros

They did offer competitive pay. After reviewing the Cons, I understand why.

Cons

Internal conflict, extremely negative working environment, no upward mobility, poor leadership, lack of direction, conflicting direction, non-existent internal communication and inability to be pro-active due to owner's outdated management style. Average tenure at company is about 1 year.

Advice to Management

Management does not take advice.

Ennoview2015-07-29