Enquiron Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael Naclerio

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Enquiron full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Enquiron is one of the best places you can work. You truly get what you put in. If you are vocal about your professional goals, Enquiron will do everything they can to help you achieve them. Because Enquiron is a small company, promotions and new positions are not always readily available, but the leadership team at Enquiron fully supports their employees. I have always felt like someone at Enquiron cares about be, both personally and professionally, and I've been able to grow tremendously here over 5+ years working for Enquiron.

Cons

Employees bringing down the company morale. Some employees are easily frustrated if they don't get what they want right away. And they can feed off one another. But, as long as you are vocal and work hard, Enquiron does their best to make sure you are constantly learning and growing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! You are flexible, understanding, encouraging and have an incredibly positive and supportive attitude. Great place to work!

"Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Enquiron full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very flexible with time off. Generous amount of PTO even in your first year. Flexible schedule, so you can come in late or leave early if you need to. Ability to work from home if you’re sick or don’t want to go in the office. No dress code. They often buy food for the office, especially when new employees start (which is often). Generous gift cards and other rewards for meeting goals. Paid company trips and outings. Out of state employees get plane tickets and hotels purchased for them to visit HQ once or twice a year. Decent benefits. The team and company are small, which can be a con but mostly a pro.

Cons

Incredibly HIGH turnover rate! The work may seem straightforward, but this job is extremely demanding and stressful. The turnover rate is so high, they hire college kids and people who’ve had 3 jobs in one year to fill the position. Not only do you try to manage your own work items and clients, but are also taking on other’s work, along with research and various tasks they assign. They consider you a subject matter expert when you learn new aspects of the job. You become a “go to person” for said subject so the other team may bombard you with questions. Yet you are compensated for none of this additional knowledge or work. The pay is menial and frankly a bit degrading compared to other office jobs in Boston. A specific micromanager is frequently scrutinizing every work item we have, to the point that it seems it is her only task. You’re required to do both inbound and outbound calls during your shift so when they’re a high influx of inbounds, you can forget about completing your required outbounds for the day. Most people don’t even bother making that many calls because it’s impossible to keep up anyway. If you have a long outbound hour, it screws up your entire day. Management recommends you make x amount of calls, but with the amounts of things we are required to do, it’s absolutely absurd. There have been many days where I worked past the end of my shift just to complete the day’s end tasks. You don’t get paid overtime because the company frowns upon it so you clock your 8 hour work day, even if you work 10 hours. They should examine their own practices considering employee relations, as it is their supposed specialty.

Advice to Management

Stop worrying about the awards you’re winning just so you can add them to your email signature. Start worrying about what you can do to change some of your practices so your lower level employees are actually happy. Most people don’t actually say how they feel about the job for fear of retaliation. Especially after the last review.

"Relationship Managers"

I have been working at Enquiron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Time off is very generous
    Allowed to call out any time without getting written up
    Holidays off
    Hours are decent
    Able to work from home
    Company always buying lunches for employees
    Company outings and retreats

Cons

I’m not sure where to start. This used to be a great company to work for but it has gone downhill over the years. All of the positive reviews are probably written by someone in upper management. You are expected to do quite a bit yet the pay is very lacking. For a company in the heart of Boston, you would think pay would be better. People are consistently calling out and not showing up to work, leaving the rest of us to take on tons of extra items. There is no policy that says people can only call out a certain amount of times in a year or even month, so instead of planning time off, people will just call out. Employees call out weekly and nothing is said to them. With a small number of people, it makes things impossible to do when half of them call out. Work items are near impossible to complete. They hire people who are flaky and can’t even do the job, leaving the rest of the team to scramble. We are asked to handle various additional managerial tasks, yet when asked if we will be compensated for it, they act like it’s part of our job and scoff at us wanting more money. We discussed this with them as a team over a year ago and nothing was ever done. There is a specific individual that micromanages people to the point of them wanting to quit. She is constantly watching over everyone like a hawk and triple checking work items, as if we are children who can’t be trusted. She will ask us to review things with her or have time consuming meetings about trivial things. We receive various emails weekly about things she believes we should be doing in addition to all of the work items we already have and can’t keep up with. Whenever someone is fired or out on vacation, we have to take on all their work items, which is generally in the hundreds. We are honestly set up to fail, in my opinion. They recently planned a very expensive company retreat yet they say they can’t afford to hire additional employees for our team. The policies have changed so many times since I started here, it’s impossible to keep up with what we are actually supposed to be doing. I think instead of adding additional products and trying to overdo what we already have, they should really consider perfecting the ones that we currently offer and making sure employees are fully trained on what we need to do. My role is the bread and butter of the company. They give clients the great customer service that keeps them utilizing our products. I wonder why we are treated as second rate employees who barely make a livable wage. The company is also very small, so there is very little chance of ever moving to different positions.

Advice to Management

Hire more quality employees.

Enquiron Response

May 31, 2018 – Leadership Team

Thank you for the comments. The Enquiron leadership team is saddened to hear that anyone is unhappy at work. We take the issues outlined in your comments seriously. We also wish we had been provided... More

"A+ Company"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager

I have been working at Enquiron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positivity, Friendship, Kindness, Advancement, Amazing company to work for.

Cons

After the extensive time I have worked for Enquiron, haven't had any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing job well done!

"Great place to work!"

Pros

Supportive, innovative, inclusive. I've worked for other organizations and have found Enquiron to be one of the best, if not the best, company I've worked for. The company makes sure everyone is included in a loop of information, everyone has an opportunity to provide ideas and input. This is also the one place I've worked that does not expect you to sacrifice your personal life for the company. Highly recommend as an employer. Yes - we work hard, but there are dept. outings and ways to interact with other employees that create a chance to get to know co-workers and have fun as well.

Cons

To be honet, I haven't found any yet!

Advice to Management

Keep going in the direction you've set - it's working! Enquiron should definitely be an "Employer of Choice"!

"Manager"

Pros

Laid back environment and the support to help you drive initiatives. If you show desire and act on it, they will help you do what you want to help the company.

Cons

OVerall the morale can be low and management may not always act fast at fixing any complaints. High turnover rate since many employees are college kids.

Advice to Management

Provide more transparency into the bigger picture to help motivate the rest of the staff. I would add more group activities for team bonding.

"Always Moving Forward"

I have been working at Enquiron full-time

Pros

Enquiron provides a challenging and autonomous environment where people are able to achieve what they can and want to. There is no place to hide at Enquiron and if you want to have an impact, you make an impact. There is never a shortage of ideas or new projects on which to work and the company is nimble enough to adjust immediately and move on a new idea if it is relevant and can provide growth for people and revenue.

Cons

Enquiron currently only has two products on the market. While more are coming (this is where some of the exciting opportunities arise), that can be a little limiting from a marketing standpoint, but this statement will most likely become outdated shortly.

"Fantastic people, challenging work, and a focus on innovation"

Pros

Enquiron is a smart, nimble company that is making a splash in the marketplace. The team is truly committed to it's mission and to providing their clients with valuable tools. It's a fantastic place to work, where the employees are empowered and engaged. I absolutely love working here; I feel challenged and valued each and every day.

Cons

It's a small company, so opportunities to move up or into other areas of the company don't come up everyday, but if you work hard and demonstrate you are willing to learn the opportunities WILL come your way. I've seen several team members move into roles in other departments or get promoted due to their diligence and initiative! It's been awesome to watch them succeed and grow!

"Work hard and succeed. Earn your way."

I have been working at Enquiron full-time

Pros

If you work hard, you will succeed. There is no place to hide for those who don't want to work or put in the effort. Anyone who talks with the people at Enquiron will hear the excitement about what we do, who we are and where we are headed.

Cons

Those who have not been successful attempt to cast a negative shadow.

Advice to Management

The future is bright.

"Great place to work!"

Pros

I've been with the company for about a year. The company is very inclusive, forward-thinking and truly encourage staff to excel and succeed. What is really refreshing is that in a world where many companies seem to expect staff to give up a personal life to keep a job - this is one company that does not do that and respects family and personal time. This culture inspires staff to do their best and also inspires loyalty. The benefits are solid and the management team seems to understand the value of working to improve them. The company makes every effort to keep staff informed of what is happening across the board.

Cons

None that I have seen yet.

Advice to Management

Just keep moving forward and keep doing what you've been doing!