Enquiron Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "A+ Company"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager

I have been working at Enquiron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positivity, Friendship, Kindness, Advancement, Amazing company to work for.

Cons

After the extensive time I have worked for Enquiron, haven't had any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing job well done!

2. "Great place to work!"

Pros

Supportive, innovative, inclusive. I've worked for other organizations and have found Enquiron to be one of the best, if not the best, company I've worked for. The company makes sure everyone is included in a loop of information, everyone has an opportunity to provide ideas and input. This is also the one place I've worked that does not expect you to sacrifice your personal life for the company. Highly recommend as an employer. Yes - we work hard, but there are dept. outings and ways to interact with other employees that create a chance to get to know co-workers and have fun as well.

Cons

To be honet, I haven't found any yet!

Advice to Management

Keep going in the direction you've set - it's working! Enquiron should definitely be an "Employer of Choice"!

3. "Relationship Manager"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Enquiron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Enquiron has a great atmosphere. Everyone at the company is enthusiastic about the mission of the organization and you can see it everyday. The Relationship Manager position allows me to solve problems and speak with new people on a daily basis.

Cons

There are not many cons about Enquion, but as a Relationship Manager, I don't have the chance to actually sell anything, it's more of a customer service/support role.

5. "Working at Enquiron"

Pros

A supportive, flexible, growth oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve.

Cons

I have no complaints about this company.

6. "Manager"

Pros

Laid back environment and the support to help you drive initiatives. If you show desire and act on it, they will help you do what you want to help the company.

Cons

OVerall the morale can be low and management may not always act fast at fixing any complaints. High turnover rate since many employees are college kids.

Advice to Management

Provide more transparency into the bigger picture to help motivate the rest of the staff. I would add more group activities for team bonding.

7. "Always Moving Forward"

I have been working at Enquiron full-time

Pros

Enquiron provides a challenging and autonomous environment where people are able to achieve what they can and want to. There is no place to hide at Enquiron and if you want to have an impact, you make an impact. There is never a shortage of ideas or new projects on which to work and the company is nimble enough to adjust immediately and move on a new idea if it is relevant and can provide growth for people and revenue.

Cons

Enquiron currently only has two products on the market. While more are coming (this is where some of the exciting opportunities arise), that can be a little limiting from a marketing standpoint, but this statement will most likely become outdated shortly.

"Fantastic people, challenging work, and a focus on innovation"

Pros

Enquiron is a smart, nimble company that is making a splash in the marketplace. The team is truly committed to it's mission and to providing their clients with valuable tools. It's a fantastic place to work, where the employees are empowered and engaged. I absolutely love working here; I feel challenged and valued each and every day.

Cons

It's a small company, so opportunities to move up or into other areas of the company don't come up everyday, but if you work hard and demonstrate you are willing to learn the opportunities WILL come your way. I've seen several team members move into roles in other departments or get promoted due to their diligence and initiative! It's been awesome to watch them succeed and grow!

"Work hard and succeed. Earn your way."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Enquiron full-time

Pros

If you work hard, you will succeed. There is no place to hide for those who don't want to work or put in the effort. Anyone who talks with the people at Enquiron will hear the excitement about what we do, who we are and where we are headed.

Cons

Those who have not been successful attempt to cast a negative shadow.

Advice to Management

The future is bright.

"Great place to work!"

Pros

I've been with the company for about a year. The company is very inclusive, forward-thinking and truly encourage staff to excel and succeed. What is really refreshing is that in a world where many companies seem to expect staff to give up a personal life to keep a job - this is one company that does not do that and respects family and personal time. This culture inspires staff to do their best and also inspires loyalty. The benefits are solid and the management team seems to understand the value of working to improve them. The company makes every effort to keep staff informed of what is happening across the board.

Cons

None that I have seen yet.

Advice to Management

Just keep moving forward and keep doing what you've been doing!

"A Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Enquiron full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Enquiron is a fun, small company that truly cares about its employees. I have held a few positions here and I have worked with a lot of great people. Everyone, including the interns, has a meaningful role that contributes greatly to the company.

Cons

The small company environment may not be for everyone, but I have no complaints