Cover image for Ensighten

Tech

2274.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about Ensighten? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ensighten employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Some great people and a product that is leading the market(in 12 reviews)
  • "One of the best work/life balance I have ever experienced(in 6 reviews)
  • "Awesome teams(in 6 reviews)
  • "Ok I'll be fair, the benefits were decent(in 5 reviews)
  • "Fun work environment assuming you enjoy nerf guns(in 4 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ensighten and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 14, 2022
      Director
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

All hands mentality, cross-functional teamwork pushing the boundaries of what is possible.

Cons

Cons are a matter of perspective. From mine, the cons are not enough to mention.

1. 5.0
        Aug 17, 2022
        Current Employee
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great work from home environment. Engaging Managers and Executives

Cons

None to note when writing this.

2. Join the Ensighten team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Reviews
      </>Embed

Ensighten Reviews FAQs

Ensighten has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 104 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at Ensighten to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ensighten employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ensighten. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

43% of Ensighten employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ensighten 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ensighten to be benefits, workplace, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Ensighten Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.5K

Manager

Good morning! I had a final interview the other day where I was tasked with presenting a project I was to work on. I presented and was told that my project was refreshing, I anticipated questions, explained my assumptions and there were no questions. In your experiences, is this a good sign? They said they were interested in how I speak and think. Good? Bad? Indifferent? I know everything is a 50/50 shot, but this was the first time I've been in this position, so I'm kind of anxious. Thanks

0 Comments

Manager

I recently completed a 3 round interview. As I didn’t get the job I asked for feedback from the hiring managers. One responded and told me they think I great job during the interview. I was friendly, personable & professional. Provided an depth look into your experience, explained how I can be an asset to the organization/team, and shared my desire to grow and develop along the way. But the main advice was that I didn’t fully or better explain why I left my last company. Any thoughts on this?

1 Comment

Sales Support Specialist

I had a felony 20yrs ago and recently released. It would have nothing to do with these jobs. My history was stellar as industrial sales with engineering background, Now I want sales support positions which I have experience. I interview really well. I wait until an in person interview to bring this up so they have a better feel for me as a person. I am still navigating how and when to discuss this topic. I feel it needs to be brief and then pivot to how my skills can help the company.

6 Comments

Glassdoor has 104 Ensighten reviews submitted anonymously by Ensighten employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Ensighten is right for you.