Entelo Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 86 reviews

4.8
Entelo CEO Jon Bischke
Jon Bischke

"Onboarding Process and my first month"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product adoption via training and academy access, strong support system via internal teams, ideal management support through onboarding, positive work environment company wide, fantastic benefits and perks.

Cons

I have none to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continued career development paths for your employees.

Entelo2018-12-26

"New to Entelo - Thrilled to Be Here"

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- World class benefits - Interesting problems and a team that lives its values - Genuine focus on employee morale, engagement, and career growth

Cons

- There are opportunities for role definition - Process maturity / formalization needs to become more of a focus for certain departments

Advice to Management

Keep fighting the good fight to communicate, be transparent, and take good care of the team.

Entelo2018-12-07
  3. "Truly a great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Team Lead in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Team, Team, Team and they really mean it - Great product - Awesome benefits and perks - Great work/life balance - Unlimited vacation

Cons

Really can't think of any

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doin'

Entelo2018-07-10

"Values that matter"

I have been working at Entelo full-time

Pros

A lot of companies have values plastered all over their walls but Entelo is the first company I've been at that where I feel like people actually live out these values. One example is "earn trust & give trust". Doing expenses suck at a lot of places. There are a million hoops to jump through and many people to contact to get even the most minor expenses approved. Not the case at Entelo. People just tend to... trust each other's word and work here. Such a basic concept but allows the company to go so much faster.

Cons

People are nice here so sometimes it can be hard to give critical feedback.

Entelo2018-07-09
  5. "Sr. Manager"

I have been working at Entelo full-time

Pros

Excellent place to work at!

Cons

Fast pace place to work at.

Entelo2018-06-12
  6. "Great place to Work"

I have been working at Entelo full-time

Pros

Really open culture, great leadership. Company really invests in you.

Cons

Can be 'too nice' at times. Personally I prefer authenticity over being c

Entelo2018-05-16

"A great place to grow"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Entelo truly cares about the personal development of employees, aside from accomplishing their mission to solve the newest problems for the modern recruiter. Benefits and perks are put in place to ensure that employees are empowered to be successful professionally, maintain balance between their role and personal live, and collaborate with one another. John Bischke goes out of his way to understand the individual... hopes, dreams, and goals of his employees in order to maximize each employee's potential at the company and lifelong mission.

Cons

Not very many cons to be honest.

Advice to Management

More communication between teams whose roles are directly in line and affect one another.

Entelo2018-03-30

"Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at many series B-D venture-backed companies, and Entelo is an incredibly unique combination of driven + collaborative. Some organizations are convivial and friendly, but not focused and accountable. Other organizations are hard-driving, but high burn-out and stress. Entelo gets the balance just right -- focused on winning with high expectations, while at the same time friendly, open and an enjoyable... place to work. Very rare. As a result, people genuinely enjoy working here at every level of the company.

Cons

Experiencing some of the growing pains you'd expect from a company that has increased revenue, customers and headcount at a significant pace. Still working out some kinks in terms of process.

Advice to Management

Stay the course! We have a great product, great team and great market opportunity. If we continue to stay focused on execution and accountability, we can do something special.

Entelo2018-02-28
  9. "Amazing team and product!"

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team, open to new ideas, collaborative environment.

Cons

I haven't really noticed any major cons.

Entelo2018-02-27

"A Special Place To Be"

I have been working at Entelo full-time

Pros

Joining Entelo was one of the smartest decisions I’ve made in my adult life. Not only are the people smart, compassionate, hardworking and fun -- the company is doing something really cool. I’ve worked at plenty of companies in the recruiting technology space and none are as cutting-edge as Entelo. The magnitude of the data we collect and the way we are changing how companies hire is groundbreaking. I’m thrilled to... be part of the team bringing it to market. There are plenty more, but the biggest pros for me personally are: emotionally intelligent leadership & co-workers, free lunch & snacks, a professional development stipend you can spend as you see fit, great downtown SF location, competitive pay and a product that is actually moving the needle, not just talking the talk.

Cons

This is a fast-paced environment and team members who are scrappy, creative and nimble succeed. If you are someone who prefers a slower pace or are used to wearing just one hat; this environment may be too busy. This is also not a work from home culture, and leadership is transparent about that. We all have busy lives and schedules are certainly flexible when needed, but unlike other startups I’ve worked for,... everyone comes in on Fridays.

Advice to Management

I appreciate how much respect I have here. As an individual contributor, I know my ideas are valued and the leadership team wants me to succeed. Keep hiring smart people and getting out of their way and keep communicating! The level of transparency here is incredible and I hope we can keep it as we grow.

Entelo2018-02-23