Enterprise Reviews in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Atlanta, GA Area

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Enterprise President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson
Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pros
  • Great training program, supportive upper management, All of management started at the bottom (in 372 reviews)

• You learn how to manage a business as far as costs/profit & customer service go (in 550 reviews)

Cons

1. "Great resume builder"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get what out what you put in

Cons

The hours are ridiculous.

Advice to Management

Learn to schedule your employees so that they are not work 60 hours a week

2. "humbling beginnings"

Former Employee - Manager Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great job out of college,a lot of people stay and grow with the company and do great! others use Enterprise as an awesome stepping stone (great place to get your feet wet) and move on to enhance there skill set into insurance,accounting,finance,sales etc Enterprise literally teaches you so much

Cons

none really ,they tell you at the interview what your signing up for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing your thing -please change the dress code to polo shirts and khakis no one wants to be picked up by someone in a wet sweaty stained suit from washing cars.

3. "Managing Assisstant"

Former Employee - Managing Assistant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Managing Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fun fast placed to work with good sense of team and efforts to develop you professionally. if you get on upper managements good side promotions are handed out. largely the interview process is a formality.

Cons

Experiences GREATLY differ due to management. Poor management lead to me being fired when I should have received a memo and new training. Did not feel the company was on my side or even had faith in me. As on of the top performers I was hung out to dry and excoriated for an honest mistake. Company did not follow policy and terminated me before the write up stage. if you are on upper managements good side the road is paved gold for you uless something changes.

Advice to Management

take the time to actually listen to your employees and due your due diligence before terminating people. I was let go unfairly.

5. "Manager Assistant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It has a great management training program with the opportunity to move up if you are able to move around.

Cons

Not the best place to start working if you are married with children. The best way to advance is to be able to move from store to store.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront about promotions.

6. "Manager Assisstant"

Former Employee - Manager Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great job out of college, nice stepping stone to gear you up and get you ready for any career path you would like. (insurance,sales,administrative, etc) very grateful for this job. I had alot of fun and learned so much . listen if you can work for Enterprise ..... you can handle and work anywhere!

lots of opportunity, different career paths, the income is there if you work for it. your branch manager is truelly there for you.

Cons

they try to brainwash you, like they are the only company that is the best and you wont be happy anywhere else. Keep your eyes open. I have seen a lot friends that are still at Enterprise and doing great ! and some have dwindled and found other careers. I honestly have nothing bad to say .. i just remember going to training and one of the area supervisors i felt like he was trying to convince us to stay . he was telling us stories about friends who were miserable at other jobs. no one fell for it but i was just shocked that he would stoop that low. like not everyone is meant to work 65 hours a week,wknds,and wash cars. at the same time the turnover rate is pretty high so i can see why he told he had that talk with us. I still recommend working here

Advice to Management

Keep rocking you guys are doing great......it would be nice in the future if you guys put commission in these manager assistant and manager trainee pockets. they are selling so much damage waiver for you guys. you should give them more incentive besides a high adr and a day off to go have fun as a top seller in the region.

7. "Glad I quit"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Definitely learn how to run your own business and will network with a lot of people!

Cons

Having to wash cars in a suit, working downtown (busiest and hardest area to work in) where there is a lack of diversity (all black employees), but our managers are white. LONG DAYS! Pay is not enough for ALL that we deal with during a 10 hour day and 49 hour work week. Being short-staffed (which is how it is in almost every store...check the retention rate) is annoying. Overall, being at this job was draining, but a good building block for other jobs!

8. "Pluses and Minuses"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pros: I left there knowing how to run a business, especially about profit and loss statement & customer service.

Cons

They preach work life balance, but you work 50+ hours a week. Everyone is promoted from within, but there are a lot of politics involved.

Advice to Management

The turnover rate is so high because the pay isn't enough for the amount hours worked, especially if you are in a smaller location.

9. "Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

Great environment. Worked with people who really looked out for each other!

Cons

Pay was a little low. Advancement based on seniority.

"Reservation Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home. Management is excellent and more than willing to meet with you and offer feedback and tips on improvement. Benefits are also good and affordable.

Cons

The major downside to working here is lack of communication between home employees and B&M employees. Often times there is conflicting issues as to policy. which makes for a bad customer experience.

Advice to Management

Please make policies uniform throughout the company.

"Csr"

I worked at Enterprise full-time

Pros

Very good company to work with. Benefits are great pays decent plus bonuses are offered as well

Cons

No flexible schedules Benefits are great pays decent plus bonuses are offered as welland you only get one day off a week so forget about planning a trip with your family for a long weekend even

Advice to Management

More flexibility on schedules just make it easier to request some time off or change things up the every day every week every month routine it's hard

Showing 38 of 7,643 reviews