KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

5.0
Enterprise Holdings CEO Chrissy Taylor
Chrissy Taylor

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Enterprise Holdings and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best WFH job

Oct 31, 2021 - Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative in Clarksville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training was precise. The actual job is super easy. There’s multiple chats where you can ask questions and you’ll receive an answer fairly quick. The supervisors are so helpful and they try their best to help improve your ability to meet percentages.

Cons

I don’t feel that surveys should be held against us because some customers will give a bad score if we are sold out vehicles.

2. 5.0

Work From Home Customer Service Representative

Sep 21, 2021 - Work From Home Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I would recommend this company.

Cons

I have nothing negative to add.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

My experience

Feb 9, 2021 - Work From Home Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

I don't see any cons all good

4. 4.0

Overall not bad

Jan 9, 2021 - Home Based Reservations Representative in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work at home, pay, incentives

Cons

Insurance Calls can be tough

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

There's No "I" In "Team"

May 8, 2019 - Work From Home Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

First, You are able to work from home. Secondly, You get all of the benefits as you would a job you would need to commute too. Thirdly, Definitely Not least, you are provided full support from the interview process to being a tendered Representative. We are a family.

Cons

You do have to make sure that you do not miss any days in training because you will miss a lot of important information.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative

Mar 7, 2017 - Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work from home is a plus! Once you get the hang of it, the job is not hard to do for $12.50 an hour. I have worked from home before and I enjoy working from home. Working from home was the best part of my experience working in this position. All of the people I worked with were very friendly and the supervisors and managers were helpful as well.

Cons

You are chained to your computer and desk the entire time for an 8 hour shift with 2 beaks and a lunch hour, booking reservations and or begging for the caller to reserve a vehicle! The calls come in back to back to back to back to back with no time in between the calls to even take a sip of water, cough or sneeze if you needed to! You are thrown on the calls in the middle of training and those first days on the phone can be a train wreck, and feels like all the training received was for nothing. It is ridiculous, because as soon as you end one call, which you are told to end before the caller does, or this will be counted against you, the next caller is in your ear. Once the caller is in your ear, you NEED to be inputting the information in the systems, (hence STUCK at your computer). You can't take a breather to stretch your arms, legs or even yarn! To some people, this type of back to back calling may be OK. However, in my opinion, there really should be some break in between calls, if only a 10 second break in between the calls. I also noticed that even though the calls came back to back, it didn't make the time go any quicker throughout the day for me, it was 8 long hours of back to back calls with no break in between calls, NONE! It was to a point where I looked forward to team meetings and or one on one coaching sessions with the manager, outside of my scheduled breaks and lunch hour. Even though it is a work from home position, being chained to your desk and computer with no breathing room in between the calls could make it a not so pleasant experience, (it made it unpleasant for me). If you do not mind being STUCK at your desk and STUCK on the phone, with no opportunity to take a sip of water, stretch, yarn, cough or sneeze in between calls, then this may be the work from home position for you.

12 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Customer service agent

Dec 14, 2016 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, Coworkers,

Cons

No work life balance, Attendace policy, can become over bearing. Communication , application programs need update could be more efficiant better to operate.

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0

Warning before considering employment

Dec 8, 2016 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home is good

Cons

Not very family orientated, Terminated me for wife having surgery. Missed 1 Day.

9 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overall great place to work at

May 3, 2016 - Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, flexible hours, staff is really friendly, pay is great

Cons

Fmla process is horrible, call off process too difficult, too many changes you can't keep up with, improper training when changes happen

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

CSR Review

Mar 21, 2016 - Customer Service Representative Work At Home in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Schedule, Overtime, Bonus and Incentives, and Benefits

Cons

An draining job, emotionally and mentally. Customers call in demanding this and that, acting as we owe them something especially the loyalty customers. Overtime is offered but you're too burnt out to take it, then if you use LPV too much it affect your stats. You have to make certain metrics all around to qualify for bonus. The system is bogus! You're only allowed to do so much to help a customer. Can't help local Enterprise customers at all, just refer to location or complete a shell. To work for three companies and four call types pay can definitely be better. And lastly, no room for growth as an work at employee.

2 people found this review helpful

Work at Enterprise Holdings? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

5 days ago

Employee Story
✔ Mentorship ✔ Leadership ✔ Goal Setting Throughout his 19-year career, Jared Thompson has benefited from the experience and advice of those around him. Click the link to find out what advice he would give to his younger self. #iwork4enterprise #careergoals
Shared image - I'm a Vice President/General Manager at Enterprise. Here's what I wish I knew earlier in my career.
careersblog.enterprise.com

71 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
"My AAPI heritage is the foundation of my success. My family worked extremely hard to achieve the 'American Dream'. Their drive inspired me to attain a level of education never available to them. I’m proud of my success and grateful for the opportunities my parents provided me. I love working at a company like Enterprise where my team feels like a second family. Many of my coworkers have immigrant roots, which help us relate to each other and the communities we serve." Learn more about Lili P., an Accounting Supervisor at Enterprise: https://erac.jobs/Lili Thanks for celebrating AAPI Heritage Month with us, and thanks to the Enterprise team members who have shared their stories!
Shared image - My AAPI heritage is the foundation of my success: Celebrating AAPI Heritage Month with LiLi P.
erac.jobs

Enterprise Holdings Photos

+ Add Photo
Enterprise Holdings photo of: Employees chatting at our Contact Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
Enterprise Holdings photo of: Henry G. at work in San Antonio, TX
Enterprise Holdings photo of: Enterprise Holdings provides training and development for all of its employees.
Enterprise Holdings photo of: Enterprise employees at a morning huddle.
Enterprise Holdings photo of: National employee Consuelo J.
Enterprise Holdings photo of: Alamo employee John B. helping a customer
Enterprise Holdings photo of: An employee at work in the UK admin office

Glassdoor has 2,861 Enterprise Holdings reviews submitted anonymously by Enterprise Holdings employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Enterprise Holdings is right for you.