Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

John P. Polito

1. "Priciple Consultant"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Kendall Park, NJ
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Kendall Park, NJ

I worked at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

The managers are very attentive.

Cons

I do not have any cons based on my experience.

2. "Excellent people and opportunities=Great working relationship"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Dryden, NY
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Dryden, NY

Pros

Everyone at EIFIS that I have had to deal with - from the CEO, to my recruiter, to payroll folks - has been wonderful. Very professional, while at the same time very approachable and a pleasure to do business with. The two projects I have worked on through EIFIS have been rewarding and challenging, and resulted in my meeting and connecting with some very amazing individuals.

EIFIS gave me my first consulting position after years of being an employee of several large companies. While I was quite nervous to start being a consultant, everyone at EIFIS was very supportive and forthcoming with information, guidance, and patience. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have been with EIFIS and I look forward to continuing my relationship with the firm.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is I'm not overly impressed with the company's choice of 401(k) provider, Slavic. In my opinion, having worked in the retirement services industry for over 25 years, I think the company could find a better service provider, especially in the fees category. I think Slavic charges very exorbitant fees for its services that are passed through to the plans' participants.

Advice to Management

It would be nice - all things considered - if the time between project assignments wasn't so long...otherwise, a big thank you to the management team and everyone else at EIFIS!!

3. "operations consultant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

I worked at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

being able to work from home

Cons

Poor communication skills with Employees

4. "Opportunity and Synergy"

Current Employee - Solution Sales Executive in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Solution Sales Executive in Matawan, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

EI provides a great working atmosphere, fostering an environment designed for achieving the maximum success individually, and for our entire team. STRONG senior management provides the support and tools necessary to ensure our employees have the knowledge, resources and critical-thinking skills required to satisfy today's urgent and often unique contingent technical staffing challenges. Expectations for success at Enterprise Iron are high, and hard work, dedication to clients and employees, thorough candidate vetting and hands-on account management (to ensure delivery for clients) helps us meet and exceed these expectations. The synergy among Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and support from Senior Management create an environment rich in opportunity for our amazing back office staff, and expert field technicians and SMEs.

Cons

There is a diminishing pool of available, outstanding technical talent, and we run into fulfillment challenges as well. We are constantly discussing and identifying ways to attract the best of the best, in addition to the top-line rates we offer.

5. "Great company to work for !"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hopedale, MA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hopedale, MA

Pros

I just started in January but my experience to date with Enterprise Iron has been great. The recruiting process was very fast and I had an assignment with a great client immediately. The other employees that I have interacted with are all very experienced, helpful and optimistic. The client seems to have a great relationship with Enterprise Iron and they seem to be true business partners. Everyone I have dealt with at Enterprise Iron has been professional, helpful and involved. Great benefit options, especially working as a contractor. Also, ability to work remotely is a big plus for me.

Cons

Interaction has all been via phone or online, so no face to face contact at all. Not a real con, just not something I am used to. Also, just having started, not sure of the long term potential of the contract.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay involved and engaged with contractors.

6. "Great organization and wonderful business partner"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at Enterprise Iron is professional and curteous

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Advice to Management

Would like to see management provide feedback on duration of current projects and a periodic performance review.

7. "A great employer growing into an industry leader"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company is winning business while attracting highly skilled talent into their staff.

Cons

Economy has made it difficult to determine length of projects and staffing needs. This is just the current reality of the industry, but something EI has been tackling head on over the last couple of years and I have to say they've become much more stable compared to competitors.

Advice to Management

Keep it up so you can open up an office in Connecticut for me to run

8. "A good professional atmosphere."

Current Employee - Primary Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Primary Consultant in Charlotte, NC

Pros

The opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent and experienced individuals in our work space. Resulting in the satisfaction of a happy client.
    Internal clients are appreciated and listened to for advise and opinions.

Cons

Haven had or experience any cons during my time.

Advice to Management

Lets continue to grow and prosper. We have good people.

9. "A company that genuinely cares about its employees and offers great pay, great benefits and wonderful opportunities."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Pros

Enterprise Iron is, hands down, the best company I have worked for. They offer competitive pay, referral compensation and exception employee benefits. The company has a wonderful group of people who have a strong grasp of the business and they are always readily available for anything I have needed or wanted to discuss.

Enterprise Iron is experiencing rapid growth, but has still been able to continue to provide exceptional care to their consultants. They provide excellent assignments with competitive pay and the best benefits I’ve seen in a financial consulting firm. The management understands family and personal needs, which add to the family atmosphere they radiate.

Cons

Have not run into any at this point in time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. "Smart People - Great Attitude"

Former Employee - Partner - Senior Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Partner - Senior Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having been in this industry for nearly 30 years I have worked for similar companies, both large (global) and small and can say with confidence that EIFIS is one of the best. The mix of large organizational operations and small company family values has been blended well here. The executive team has the "get it" factor and lead by example and in the field which drives the attitude into the field and overall culture. Here you are treated like family and not a cog in the machine, regardless of your role.

Cons

During my time here I experienced no cons, at least none that are significant and out of the ordinary.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, keep up the good work.