Enterprise Logic Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.4
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Buyer Planner II (P & G)"

Current Employee - Buyer Planner II in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Buyer Planner II in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Enterprise Logic full-time

Pros

Easy to start the employment process. Compensation is good depending on the role/job. Great with communication and getting back to you with any inquiries or issues. Great start for entering into contract positions.

Cons

Long process with paperwork. No holiday pay and insurance is very expensive.

Advice to Management

Great with communication when escalated.

2. "REcruiting Consultant"

I worked at Enterprise Logic full-time

Pros

Management is very understanding and superb leaderdiship rather than management

Cons

100+ cold calls a day - hard to find leads or break through

3. "Admin Asst review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Sounded good on proposal bases.

Cons

Conflicts between Employer and Client.

Advice to Management

Ask more about contract negotiations during company sell offs and how it could affect the contract.

4. "Excellent place to work and one of the best MNCs in India."

Former Employee - Junior Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)
    Former Employee - Junior Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)

I worked at Enterprise Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Those were the only few awesome years of our life when we worked with this company because the atmosphere was so good for employees. We enjoyed working here and we would love to go back there again if given a chance. No tension, no targets, no stress or work pressure if you are willing to give your best and be honest to your work. The office is really beautiful with posh interiors. A lovely shift and only five days a week with just 8-9 hours work every day. The management is really good and understanding for all employees. The manager is a cool guy who will help you out in every possible way professionally thereby making good way for you to climb the growth ladder. Night shifts don't seem like stressful because the work is so interesting and seems challenging that all would like to take. I have referred my cousin to this company and he got selected tool. Good airconditioning and separate rest rooms for gals and boys.

Cons

Some fun activities and fun sundays might do some good to us and we would be more productive.

Advice to Management

Can you provide some snacks during work because we feel so hungry during work and also feel like having some pastries.

5. "I wish I could continue with this good company forever!"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)

Pros

If you are looking for some solid growth in your career and future prospects at par with all MNCs in India then this is the right place for you and your search should end here. They are the best people who help you and your professionalism foster with their professional touch and will take you to the next level of your career. All you need to be is sincere and dedicated in your job and the rest will follow. Good money, good salary, excellent bonus, awesome incentives and best of all - Employees are treated with great respect!. Only 5 days a week and all US holidays. Great place!!

Cons

I can't say everything is perfect but 99% of things are perfect here. The only thing to worry about is if you are able to work in US timings and work real hard.

Advice to Management

Great going. Keep up the good job.

"Fair Guys all the way through and till the top."

Current Employee - Junior Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)
    Current Employee - Junior Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)

I have been working at Enterprise Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of those companies that are fair with employees and offer excellent salary as well as incentive packages along with bonus to encourage employees contribution and growth in this skill.
    Good company, awesome management and good guy at this branch.

Cons

We actually didn't find anything that serious and to be fair enough they are giving more than what we are contributing. They are lavish and good to us and we need to return them in the form of dividents of performances.

Advice to Management

You have done a great job of generating employment for us and please keep up the good work. We need to the same kind of environment in all cities of India.

7. "Work Place Can't Get Better Than This!"

Former Employee - Mid Level Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)
    Former Employee - Mid Level Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)

I worked at Enterprise Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good management, Fair salaries, Good manager and above all great opportunities to grow if you are willing to work hard. They are always there to lift us and help us with growing and learning this job which will help in climbing the ladder. Located in heart of the city with good office environment. Separate restrooms for guys and girls with very clean environment and hygienic house keeping.

Cons

Efficient guys at top are running the show well and it takes some luck to join this family. Many are not used to working hard and few are find it extremely difficult to step out of their comfort zones. This is all it takes and the management is always there for us to pull us out of any difficult situations.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing a great job a and expect to continue the same in future as well. Can you provide some snacks during shifts...

"One of the best places to work at."

I worked at Enterprise Logic full-time

Pros

Wish many such companies from US opened up offices at Madurai.
    They do an excellent job and are good people to work for.
    They have plenty respect for employees and never fail to pay well.

Cons

They are professional people and clean guys.
    They work very hard.

Advice to Management

One of your employees here has a criminal back-ground and was fired from his previous workplace. You guys are sitting on a 'Pile of Uranium' having this guy in your place. Get rid of him now. The black sheep always has a dark and black skin.

"Enterprise Logic — Voted - "Best Place to Work" in Madurai"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Madurai (India)

I have been working at Enterprise Logic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined in here a month ago and had little to absolutely no knowledge about what this company is or what this job is all about. I am grateful to the manager and top management for all their painful efforts, coaching, guidance all through these days that now I am a productive guy with plenty confidence in me and I guess I m not going to leave this place for atleast a decade from now. Office is located in heart of the city and calm place away from traffic and noise. Absolutely safe and the manager is a cool guy that is very very friendly and knows his job pretty well. Atleast we don't have a bean counter that tears his employees apart for not producing and understands each of our constraints and is cooperative. I haven't seen any kind of attrition and I love the office interiors, air conditioning. They have good number of restrooms for men and women separately. The best part of this story - They pay in time, pay lavish incentives and manager is employee friendly with good leadership skills.

Cons

The company does not have a cafeteria and restaurant for food and we need to go out for lunch.

Advice to Management

Good guys at the top are going to grow this company at tremendous pace

"Best place to work in Madurai"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Madurai (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Madurai (India)

Pros

Plenty opportunity to learn and grow in professional backgrounds.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning the company does great job for employees.

Advice to Management

Nothing much to it!