What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Clueless management from supervisors up, employees not in management treated like disposable assets." (in 16 reviews)
- "No bonuses and slap in the face raises" (in 14 reviews)
- "Extreme office politics and nepotism" (in 11 reviews)
- "Expect long hours and no flex time or work from home opportunities here." (in 10 reviews)
- "they have zero leadership and are 100% looking out for thier golden ladder." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Enterprise Products and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 430 of over 455 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 10, 2023Call Center RepresentativeCurrent EmployeeHouston, TX
Fixed duties with low variability. Great environment and coworkers. Top tier benefits.
Pay could be slightly higher.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Pipeline OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Enterprise takes VERY good care of their employees. They have top of the line benefits. If you put the hard work in for them, they will take care of you for the long haul.
When you first start, there is a lot of training before you can even do anything at all.
Enterprise Products Reviews FAQs
Enterprise Products has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 455 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Enterprise Products to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
68% of Enterprise Products employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Enterprise Products 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.