Found 2,339 of over 24K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work with are great and the pay is nice if you stick it out" (in 1623 reviews)
- "They give you great training that you can use to move up or take with you when you move on." (in 952 reviews)
- "Compensation for this job is reasonable and you receive great benefits for being a recent college graduate." (in 946 reviews)
- "Great training program and really allows you to grow professionally while gaining valuable business experience." (in 535 reviews)
- "You’ll learn a great work ethic and your coworkers are great" (in 490 reviews)
- "Long hours and perhaps less ideal for individuals who are married or have kids; there is a trade" (in 3785 reviews)
- "There is simply no work life balance and many employees are quickly burnt out and miserable." (in 2594 reviews)
- "Hours are long but fly by! Pay is low at start but gets loads better!" (in 1405 reviews)
- "The long hours and hard work you put in would not out way staying in the same position for long." (in 1062 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of development" (in 670 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Enterprise and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Sep 18, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
There is a strong team atmosphere, lots of like minded graduates. The career progression available is clear from day one. Offer strong training. I made friends for life.
The work hours are often strenuous and much more than stated. sixty plus working weeks are regular. Often forced to deal with difficult unrealistic circumstances eg deals will continue to be booked despite the fact there are no cars available. You will be the person expected to explain this to an irate customer. Some of the worst compensation and benefits packages offered anywhere for such a large corporation.
- 1.0Oct 15, 2008Branch ManagerCurrent EmployeeHouston, TX
good benefits like health insurance and vacation days except you can never take the days when you want them.
you work all the time, with very few days off and don't get any help even though you beg for it. You go over and above what they expect and yet there are very few encouraging words and a whole lot of discouraging words( if you know what I mean !!!!!) They promise you promotions or salary increases and yet month after month you don't see any evidence of it. They tell you " you can make this much at the new branch " only to find out you can't.4