Entertainment Earth Reviews | Glassdoor

Aaron Labowitz

"Wasted potential"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

I worked at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fantastic staff: sales department shares leads and information with each other to build sales across the department. Free laundry service and fun outings as a company.

Cons

Upper management is unprofessional, lacking in experience and long-term vision. Policies take years to implement leaving the staff unable to properly function within the company's self-created limitations. The company's own toy manufacturing company Bif Bang Pow is completely out of touch with the market and refuses to accept any critique, but pushes their products aggressively on the sales team. The pay is the lowest...

Advice to Management

Rather than turning a blind eye to critique, embrace the fact that you have 100 people who want to make their workplace better. Everybody there wants to have pride in what they do and how they do it, and ignoring real problems will unwind any good work that is done.

Entertainment Earth2016-01-14

"Great screening process"

I have been working at Entertainment Earth

Pros

Recruiter was well educated about the position, asked appropriate questions that were specific to the role as well as my experience. I did not wait weeks for follow-up correspondence and my second interview was schedule almost immediately.

Cons

Nothing noted at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire effective, capable and enthusiastic staff. They will help your business grow.

Entertainment Earth2015-07-10

"Best Company I have ever worked for!"

Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Simi Valley, CA

I worked at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than a year

Pros

They treat their employees very well. There are benefits at every end of the table. For the short period of time that I worked there, half the company got promoted, and new employees were added (not replaced) on a weekly basis.

Cons

Simi Valley is kind of in the middle of no where, I had to commute about 3 hours a day to work. I'm from the other Valley, San Gabriel Valley. The drive was the main reason I left.

Advice to Management

There are some people who work their that a lot of people think shouldn't be, but they stick around for a long time.

Entertainment Earth2014-09-05