EnvisionRxOptions Customer Service Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2019

Found 11 reviews

1.9
Ben Bulkley
  1. "Customer Service Representative"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twinsburg, OH

I worked at EnvisionRxOptions full-time

Pros

Family like atmosphere. Training was very easy. Lots of perks with this position. Also a really great CEO.

Cons

driving to Twinsburgh from Cleveland Hts

Advice to Management

loved everything about it

EnvisionRxOptions2014-02-21
  2. "Good benefits but poor working environment"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits and pay are on par with what is expected of a reputable company. They provide training to new employees. Area of employment is in good location with clean offices and amenities such as kitchen and gym. Computer equipment allows us to do our job properly.

Cons

Some employment practices are below standard. There are frequent sudden changes in work schedule which are mandatory, with little or no notice, and without asking employees if they can work the new schedule. Over time is mandatory, also with little notice ahead of time, so be sure not to plan important life events with more than a few days ahead of time. Customer service by phone is already a stressful job, and unfortunately...

Advice to Management

Pay and benefits are good and appreciated, but some supervisors need to be more sensitive towards their employees. The way rules are enforced is a bit draconian. After all, we are taking care of the company's customers by making sure we have the most positive attitude towards them, so it's just right that we also get treated with equal dignity and respect on our everyday activities.

EnvisionRxOptions2019-01-04

EnvisionRxOptions Response

January 7, 2019Director Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It sounds like you believe in providing excellent service to our customers. It also sounds like you feel that you have not received excellent service from us. Your feedback has been shared with individuals who support your location. ...

"Don't apply for a job here"

I worked at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paid training. Many breaks

Cons

The "trainers" don't teach they play around and at the end of training they try to hit serious and get mad if u do what they did . If you go thru a temp agency you will get let go on a lie in week 4 of training. Mine was I cussed in class. Friend had Dr note because very sick. They said not good enough. I guess being deathly I'll with the flu isn't good enough. Bad place to work for.

Advice to Management

Learn that people get sick. You try working with 100 + tempature and unable to eat or stay awake. Don't go on word of mouth. If someone claims someone is cursing in Class go ask the person, get evidence first. You all suck!

EnvisionRxOptions2018-02-09

"It was ok to work there"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, sometimes slow days. Fun co workers. Pot lucks. If your bilingual you get paid more. Weekends are slow.

Cons

They favor CSR, you have to kiss butt, and there is 1 lead who is pure evil! Some people are lazy.

Advice to Management

Stop being in your cubicle and walk around.

EnvisionRxOptions2017-06-05
  5. "Customer Service"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Benefits, low cost insurance PPO, excellent 401K matching

Cons

Uncertainty about the future. no training.

EnvisionRxOptions2017-02-23
  6. "Csr"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bedford, OH

I have been working at EnvisionRxOptions for less than a year

Pros

You learn a lot about different medication and you speak with people from all over the world you get to help them and its fulfilling

Cons

The supervisor/leads do not want to assist people or they are not in the mood to help not me personally but I see it all the time

Advice to Management

Manage more

EnvisionRxOptions2016-02-27
  7. "I enjoyed CSR at Envision, great atmosphere, job was interesting, loved helping callers and NO SALES was the best part."

I worked at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Atmosphere, great benefits, very easy to get hired there, nice people and supervisors. Always something new to learn.

Cons

Disorganized and policies were always changing without good communication to the CSRs. Huge division between Clinical and CSRs.

Advice to Management

Treat CSRs with more respect and let them know of changes when they occur rather than spring them on us and expect us to know them.

EnvisionRxOptions2015-09-11

"Could be a better place but isn't"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twinsburg, OH

I worked at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Provides great benefits package, consistently growing company, pay isn't bad, plenty of opportunity to work overtime/extra hours

Cons

Company has been sold twice is less than 3 year period. All employees are not treated the same; rules do not apply to everyone equally across the board. Poor training systems in place at key entry level positions - such as customer service call center. Tend to make employees take on more responsibilities without additional compensation. Requires Bachelors degree for management positions. Not very good at promoting...

Advice to Management

I had the opportunity more than once while an employee there to participate in peer review groups that allowed me the opportunity to let management know what I felt some of the issues were. Honestly, didn't see anything come of it. Management is going to do what they want to do. Little to no loyalty toward employees. Would rather let a good employee go than try to work with them.

EnvisionRxOptions2015-06-30

"Envision Rx Options Elementary School"

I worked at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Taking care of the sick and elderly by making sure they get the medications they need.

Cons

Cliques, favoritism, tattletales, low pay, location, disorganized procedures, & short breaks.

Advice to Management

Pay attention and listen to what your employees are saying. More than half of the reps on the floor are looking for new jobs. For God's sake, stop favoritism and treating employees like children. 10 minute breaks are ridiculous and does not provide enough rest especially since there is so much work involved for low pay.

EnvisionRxOptions2015-07-18

"Customer Service Rep"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in El Dorado Hills, CA

I have been working at EnvisionRxOptions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits are good. That's about it. Nothing else about this job makes me want to stay here.

Cons

Pay is less than stellar. Help desk employees are treated like children. Management is not supportive.

EnvisionRxOptions2015-06-30