KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Envysion, Inc. Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2022

Found 72 of over 75 reviews

3.1
Envysion, Inc. Chief Executive Officer  Matthew Umscheid (no image)
Matthew Umscheid

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

New Leadership Transforming this company

Dec 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership: November of 2019 brought a new CEO and this has radically transformed this company for the better. Honesty, transparency, strong work ethics, and a clear desire to grow employees have become the new normal at Envsion. Leadership has also personally swallowed the cost for the rest of their team and taken sacrifices on our behalf. Benefits are good. People are good to work with.

Cons

None to share right now.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent place to work

Jun 2, 2022 - Technical Support in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work is partially remote The job is consistent once you learn your role

Cons

The pay is average The work load can balloon since most people can't handle the pace and leave T2 can be unresponsive at times You do everything from customer support to technical support

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Dysfunctional

Jun 23, 2022 - Information Technology
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of good people who care

Cons

High stress, no money to fix any bugs, unhappy customers.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Distraught and Disorganized

Feb 21, 2022 - Customer Support Center Representative in Westminster, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great benefits -Friendly coworkers -Choice of working remote or in-office -Company has made a massive turnaround in recent years -Recent corporate acquisition has provided more resources to help improve product offering and talent pool.

Cons

-Pay could be more competitive for the work that is performed by the department. -Newest department supervisor has indicated they do not wish to understand what it takes to be an employee in the department, resulting in abrasion with current and now former employees. -Internal promotion opportunities are lacking, and have been promised several times in the past. -Communication with employees continues to be a problem despite seeing some improvements with new executive team and department management.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Turnaround in Progress - Optimistic but Exhausted

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid and dependable leadership from the CEO. Good teamwork - people really do care and they pitch in to help all the time. The company has lots of potential and it's a good time to get on board as things are changing everyday now. Definitely an opportunity for learning and growing if you are curious and motivated. And patient.

Cons

So very much to do, it is impossible to get everything done and it's easy to work too many hours and burn out. So many exception based processes that it's hard to keep up and it's not clear who owns decisions sometimes which can make it challenging to get questions answered.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

ups and downs

Apr 4, 2022 - Software Developer in Superior, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people were pretty nice and it was fairly interesting work.

Cons

At the time, didn't seem like a solid plan on moving forward. Looks like that has changed.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee

Lacking leadership

Feb 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees generally worked well together

Cons

Leadership was lacking and unsupportive

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place

Oct 19, 2021 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

New leadership heading the write direction

Cons

None, company is moving ahead of the trouble times

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Improvements with new executive leadership

Jan 18, 2021 - Current Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has made many changes over the last year which have put Envysion on a healthier path from a profitability and values standpoint. This is a company where you can start in a beginner's role and grow within the company if you are driven, hard working, and not afraid to try new things and positions. It is a great place to grow professionally, build experience and "find yourself" as you evolve in your career I have met some of the most incredible people in my career working at Envysion. There was another post that called out that working at Envysion felt like working with family, and I 100% agree. The new executive management that took over a little over a year ago is fantastic, like night and day from previous leadership. They communicate clearly, they are approachable and lead by example. Thank YOU!

Cons

As mentioned above, the company has gone through many changes to become healthier. Overall this is positive, but the changes have not been easy to go through and sometimes the changes are happening so quickly and drastically that the environment can be extremely stressful to navigate. Departments and some employees are still not fully aligned with values and process changes. This can cause conflict and reduced collaboration and communication which is crucial to success. General understaffing is a problem and makes it challenging to produce high quality work and customer service. This is stressful and if you don't work OT on a consistent basis you absolutely cannot keep up. Turnover has been relatively high since I've worked with Envysion, though I believe if the company continues to get healthier that this will improve.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great company to work for

Dec 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Superior, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came from the outdoor industry (which could be considered be a dream) and I'm enjoying my job much more here at Envysion. It's a professional workplace that supports their employees. The company has great communication, I meet with my manager regularly, my ideas are valued, and the benefits are good. The company made big changes right before I joined in early 2020, I've heard the company looked like a much different place and older Glassdoor reviews may not be fantastic, but I can say I'm happy with what the company is doing these days. I've recommended multiple friends to apply at Envysion!

Cons

No snacks in the kitchen during the pandemic...but for good reason.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Envysion, Inc. Reviews FAQs

Envysion, Inc. has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Envysion, Inc. to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Envysion, Inc. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Envysion, Inc.. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

56% of Envysion, Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Envysion, Inc. 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Envysion, Inc. to be work life balance, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Envysion, Inc. Job Seekers