Epcon Industrial Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Epcon Industrial Systems Reviews

2.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Don't get sucked in."

I worked at Epcon Industrial Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I don't answer to anyone. I get a check ever two weeks for $800 and I love waking up to breakfast.

Cons

I have no extra income and my dog thinks this is a regular thing. I might go for disability because my back is really screwed up.

Advice to Management

Because e sure to treat everyone fair. Make the best of things and don't ever tell someone to change their personality.

2. "My job responsibilities is to ensure that the revenue and cost budgets are met"

Current Employee - Senior Construction Projects Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Construction Projects Manager

I have been working at Epcon Industrial Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I had the privilege of learning the different viewpoints of working as a member of an EPC contractor, PMC consultant and client/owner representative. Which allowed me to manage mega-projects (Multi-Billion Euros) from FEED and constructability to fabrication, erection/installation, hook-up & commissioning and handover based on different contractual strategies, i.e. Lump sum, reimbursable, joint-venture, consortium and association agreements.

Cons

I am convinced that I can make an immediate contribution toward the success of the company's projects.