31% would recommend to a friend
(361 total reviews)
44% approve of CEO
Found 361 of over 462 reviews
Updated Nov 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food and beverages" (in 19 reviews)
- "Nice people face to face." (in 18 reviews)
- "Also Epitec provides an initial training for those individuals who do not know what recruiting is." (in 12 reviews)
- "The culture is great" (in 11 reviews)
- "The other employees are helpful and friendly." (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor benefits and some management people are hard to reach" (in 25 reviews)
- "No management effort at placing consultants coming off contracts" (in 22 reviews)
- "low pay and longer work hours" (in 19 reviews)
- "Luckily, my account manager was amazing." (in 15 reviews)
- "Salary is based on 2080 hours per year, but with only 6 holidays, and with the OEM getting 17 holidays per year your actual salary is much less." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Epitec and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Oct 13, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDetroit, MI
Remote work and nice coworkers
Leadership created a low morale, by asking us to log on early or stay late without pay, firing employees without putting them on an improvement plan, and having unreasonable monthly goals. They even let two of my coworkers go the week of Christmas. Management was very shady.1
- 1.0Oct 5, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSouthfield, MI
I got served a legal statement saying I was being sued for something I had nothing to do with.
Mark Rumba is a slimy person. Do not trust him. You are just a number to him. He will sue you for everything you have. Watch your back. He is the reason why so many of us have left this organization.3
- 2.0Aug 3, 2023AccountantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Easy interview and onboarding process. Everyone was very helpful during my assignment. If I needed anything they handled it with an expedient fashion.
Once your assignment is complete. They will harass you about sending back equipment even thought he company never gave you the labor. The great customer service is over when your assignment is over. I had not received my last check two weeks after my assignment. So I filed a claim with the Dept. of Labor.1
Epitec Reviews FAQs
Epitec has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 462 reviews left anonymously by employees. 31% of employees would recommend working at Epitec to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
31% of Epitec employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Epitec 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.