74% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2021
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.0Apr 1, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Friendly atmosphere and great leadership. - Numerous opportunities for career growth. - Diverse professional courses for employees. - Compensation package. - Interesting tasks which require constant evolvement of your skills. - A team of great professionals, who are really passionate about their work. Epom provides one of the best environments I have worked in.
There are not many cons actually. Nevertheless, this job requires constant professional development to keep up with the growing company needs. It is not for those, who are not ready to learn.
- 4.0May 6, 2016Software DeveloperFormer EmployeeKiev, Kyiv
Good office and communications between workers. Flexible working day. Your value is your result but not how many time you spend in office each week.
Software Developer may not find interest tasks and challenges there.
- 5.0Feb 15, 2017MediabuyerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKiev, Kyiv
Great team, great working opportunities
You need to really hard work to enjoy all the benefits, but that`s not a downside I guess
- 5.0Oct 10, 2017Junior Front End DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKiev, Kyiv
Friendly team, excellent office location
No possibility to work with flex schedule1