- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- Ukraine - All Cities
- - Kyiv
- - Kyiv, Ukraine Area
- - Kiev, Kyiv
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (7 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 13, 2016 - PPC Executive in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best marketing team I've ever worked in.
Main office of the company is in Ukraine
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 10, 2017 - Junior Front End Developer in Kiev, KyivRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly team, excellent office location
No possibility to work with flex schedule
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 15, 2017 - Mediabuyer in Kiev, KyivRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team, great working opportunities
You need to really hard work to enjoy all the benefits, but that`s not a downside I guess
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 1, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Friendly atmosphere and great leadership. - Numerous opportunities for career growth. - Diverse professional courses for employees. - Compensation package. - Interesting tasks which require constant evolvement of your skills. - A team of great professionals, who are really passionate about their work. Epom provides one of the best environments I have worked in.
There are not many cons actually. Nevertheless, this job requires constant professional development to keep up with the growing company needs. It is not for those, who are not ready to learn.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 26, 2021 - Media Buyer in Kiev, KyivRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company to start your career in media bying
Very small, no big clientContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 26, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great team, good product, ok salary
no career development, poor senior management
- Former Employee★★★★★May 6, 2016 - Software Developer in Kiev, KyivRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good office and communications between workers. Flexible working day. Your value is your result but not how many time you spend in office each week.
Software Developer may not find interest tasks and challenges there.