Epos Now Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Epos Now CEO Jacyn Heavens
Jacyn Heavens

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "It is an exciting/challenging environment to work within; with like-minded ambitious individuals who set the highest of standards and goals everyday" (in 25 reviews)

• "Epos Now is really fast paced & exciting" (in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "Having epos now on my CV for so long seems to be a bit of a curse, that and my confidence has been knocked by this work environment" (in 14 reviews)

• "Sales team have quite a lad lad lad mentality" (in 14 reviews)

"Massive amount of opportunity and growth!! Great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Been an incredibly fast growing company over the years growing year on year. It is a performance based business so if you are a high performer you will be given the opportunitiy to direct your career in the direction you want to go in!

Cons

The nature of a fast growing company means sometimes the processes are not there prior to the growth and teething issues occur. However that is the massive challenge that some people either love to be a part of solving and being part of journey and some people don't!

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the people, some superstars in the ranks!!

Oct 16, 2018

Thank you for your ongoing commitment to Epos Now. You've been pivotal to the journey and really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

"Fun company, Good growth and Opportunity"

I have been working at Epos Now full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Internal Progression, job autonomy, great work environment, ambitious/like minded co-workers always looking to get better and develop.

Cons

Some processes could be improved but on the whole everything is good and always listened to.

Advice to Management

Provide access courses and qualifications.

Oct 9, 2018

Thanks for your company review, we really appreciate it. It really helps to guide us on improvements we can make to the business.

"SoftwareConsultant/ Inside Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Orlando, FL

I worked at Epos Now (Less than a year)

Pros

There is honestly to many positive things to say about this company, so I will keep it quite brief for easy reading:

-AMAZING office view. It is hard to not have your mood brightened when you get to overlook Orlando everyday from the 20th floor of an open-style office space. Hardly feels like a tradition "cubicle" office environment.

- Great management, they will absolutely try their hardest to train you and make you proficient at your job role. They eagerly are ready to help anyone at a moments notice in order for you to reach your full potential

-Great employees, everyone is just all around very helpful and willing to help you achieve your goals just as the managers will help you.

-Honestly great pay as long as you do your job correctly and hit all your numbers, this is a sales job after all and the higher performing you are the more you will make.

-Great training, and a great product to go along with it. Lots of transferable skills, if you have not sold in the past your training will get you up to speed and these skills are something no one can take away from you.

Cons

-None really, maybe the only con is having to park downtown, typically you want to get to park 20 minutes before your shift starts because of the walk from the garage plus being on the 20th floor means having to wait for people on other floors to get off. Some elevator rides last 5 to 10 minutes plus the 5 minute walk from the garage.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

"Best place to work for"

Current Employee - Implementation Head
    Current Employee - Implementation Head

I have been working at Epos Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing place .. Full of energy .. Staff is very nice .. its like a Mini Google

Cons

Have not seen any cons yet

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work .. We will make it BIG

"Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, Great people, Downtown Parking and good work-life balance. Paid time off.

Cons

Sales can be stressful but that's with any sales job

Advice to Management

Keep training newbies to be the best and they will be!

6. "Tons of experience"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Orlando, FL

I worked at Epos Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Commision from crosselling. 6 months there is like a year and a half anywhere else. Learn alot

Cons

Can get monotonous. If you dont crossell you wont make any money. Some days you have a ton of down time and all of a sudden your so busy you can hardly think. Upper management is cool but the issue is they cant seperate the line between management and agents which typically will lead to favoritism and drama that that should not be involved in.

Advice to Management

Just understand you management your suppose to be leaders and be professional. My direct manager did the best he could with what he had but the others seriously need to understand their boundaries to insure a healthy non-toxic environment. Remember leaders eat last that just come with the territory.

Sep 8, 2018

Thank you for your constructive feedback - the US office has been on a real journey and we are really proud of the developments. With your feedback we can take anything we can on board and keep... More

"Moved out of state.."

Former Employee - Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Epos Now full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moved out of state so needed a new Job. It was great and fun to be around guys whom liked to have fun in a sick downtown loc.

Cons

Feels like a few things missing you need to feel comfortable. Things were moving the right way. Think if possible just need to move faster.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your guys and your customers and adding hats needed and now doubt you will be where you need to be.

"Inside Sales Consultant at Epos Now in Orlando"

I worked at Epos Now full-time

Pros

Great environment.
    Fun office and management is very friendly.

Cons

As a company from the UK, adjusting to being in the US marketplace comes with a slight learning curve.

Nov 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to feedback and we really appreciate your review. It is great that you are having such a positive experience and we will take on board your comment about the learning... More

"Current long time employee of Eposnow"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Support in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Support in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Definitely a great place for someone with a go-getter mentality. You determine your take home, and I've brought home so much as an extra $500/$600 in a month just from commission and incentives from other KPIs. After being with the company for about 10 months, I've just hit my first pay rise and am currently looking at moving up within the next few months to a supervisory position. Free coffee, free lunch is frequent, free parking, and lots of fun nights out with your colleagues to celebrate targets and performance!

Cons

Because of the fast paced startup environment, it's frequent that people fall off the wagon. We have had a pretty high turnover over the last year, but that has gone down. Alot of the current employees have been around for atleast the last 8 or 9 months, but sometimes it is sad to see your friends go. Occasionally it can be a stressful environment, but this is with any job. Because of how much you contribute to the overall goal, it can be disheartening when goals are not hit.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! It's been a very long year, but constant growth and good management spells success for Eposnow. I wouldn't still be with the company if I didn't truly believe in it, and we can look forward to continued success!

"Customer Support Technician"

Current Employee - Customer Support Technician in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Support Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, great support/sales teamwork, great growing company and a very good work-life balance.

Cons

No medical/health benefits, base pay isn't the the best for the industry still no word on the company pay raise.( but it is a better paying job than most and you get commission)

Advice to Management

Continue to praise those who do excellent in their roles. Invest in getting out in the community. Give the company health care benefits as well as a company pay raise that is not based on how much we make in a quarter. I understand the drive and that we need to have earned a certain amount as a company but those two things matter more than commission, weekly spiffs and company outings. I would rather health benefits and a pay raise over commission and incentives any day.
    Also I believe we need a better system. I find it off putting that as a support technician I have better knowledge of the working system than the sales and I can not sale to a new business, but my role gets based on my sales as well. If I work based on sales as well why is it that I have to give up new figures to a sales agent? Why is it that I have to do 3 times the work that sales does but their base pay is more? ( I understand that they are salesmen but if my role is getting based on my sales as well it doesn't make sense that I am not allowed to get new businesses)
    I would honestly like to see a change in the structure, if that's ever capable in the future.
    I'm here for the long run and growth of the company as I've always said. I love eposnow because they gave me a chance to better my life. I earned everything given to me by the company and I greatly appreciate Jacyn, Dave, Ed and Julian for everything they've done for us here. They go above and beyond and really do push for us which is awesome to see and have. CMMMMMMMMM ON !!