Epos Now Reviews

Updated Mar 2, 2020

4.6
Epos Now CEO Jacyn Heavens
Jacyn Heavens
Pros
  • "Epos Now is fast paced & exciting - there's always a new challenge to face(in 44 reviews)

• "Probably the best working environment I've seen so far(in 35 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you have any self respect I would suggest applying to McDonald's over Epos Now, at least you will have better prospects there(in 17 reviews)

• "Sales team have quite a lad lad lad mentality(in 15 reviews)

1. "Awesome company to be with"

Current Employee - Business Development in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is helpful, especially on your initial boarding. My favorite: work environment is absolutely amazing. Team is very friendly.

Cons

No cons for this company

Epos Now2020-02-27
  2. "A Great Company with Many Ways To Make More Money!"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have an excellent team, will make you feel very welcome and gives you the time and tools to succeed and learn your job role. Good pay, and if your a hard worker many ways to improve pay and contests for a competitive person! Also always shifts to pick up if you want to work more than Full-Time.

Cons

Not many. Location in Downtown but they provide a parking pass.

Epos Now2020-01-09
  3. "Great environment, if you are making the company money"

Former Employee - Customer Support Manager

I worked at Epos Now full-time for more than a year

Pros

High rise office in Downtown Orlando with an amazing view, the head of the customer service team is a wonderful coach and dedicated to his role, alcohol is frequently made available in the office, holiday parties are well-organized.

Cons

Start-up culture, more focused on "fun" ideas for the office than paying a fair wage (customer service starts off at around $11 an hour, whereas the sales team begins their salary at $30k), turn-over rates are astronomical, unprofessional/hands off/"hot potato" approach to client complaints/refunds, drastic favoritism towards the sales team while the customer service side is left to pick up the pieces after mis-sells, the software and hardware being sold is mid-grade at best, there is constantly loud music playing, customer support are often asked to work overtime and on weekends (which is toted as an opportunity for more money rather than poor organization on the managements part), there is very little room for upward movement in the company but plenty of room for lateral movement, the culture is more focused on the "work hard, play hard" aspect of their business in lieu of "working smarter."

Epos Now2020-01-08

"Relaxed fun company to work for"

Current Employee - SDR

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment is laid back and everybody is really nice and friendly. Fun events and relationship building activities.

Cons

It isn't that hoorah sales type of environment if that's what you're looking for.

Epos Now2019-09-26

Epos Now Response

October 11, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're pleased to hear that you love the environment and you're getting on well.

"Great Company, Great People"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive and upbeat environment, management is always trying to keep the employees engaged with motivation, contests, and incentives. They invest in their employees to help them grow and treat them with respect. Young company with room for growth!

Cons

Some training and policies are still being developed, but that is not all bad because they take employee perspective into modifying the procedures to be sure that everything will work for the team

Epos Now2019-09-25
  6. "Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming group of people. Awesome sales training. Interactive and lively sales environment that helps set you up for success.

Cons

No cons to date so far.

Epos Now2019-09-25

"A wonderful company indeed!"

Current Employee - SDR/BDM in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Well this company has been around for a few years, and one thing you can tell right away is there this company is going nowhere but UP! Friendly environment mixed with great leadership.

Cons

I'd say the only thing that bites is traffic, and the parking garage isn't in the same building.

Epos Now2019-08-22
  8. "Relaxing and fun environment to work in"

4.0
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team is super helpful and friendly. Management also very helpful and are readily available to speak with.

Cons

Not the best pay considering all the raises going on in the current orlando area

Epos Now2019-08-22

"Epos now"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great company to work with

Cons

No downside to discuss.. A great company

Epos Now2019-07-19

"Great place and great people"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at Epos Now is energetic, positive, and fun. The people who work here are kind, supportive, and people I enjoy being with. I love that Epos Now is a young, growing company and that my role within the organization will have a lasting impact on the companies continued growth and success.

Cons

The only downside I see about the company is that as a young company, there is always room for improvement with policies, benefits, and processes. However, I was really excited to join a company like Epos Now, where I have the ability to contribute ideas, strategies, and make suggestions that are easily and quickly heard and taken into consideration or implemented.

Epos Now2019-07-03

Epos Now Response

July 5, 2019

We're glad to have you aboard, welcome! We look forward to work closely with you in better defining some of our processes and policies. Exciting times :)

Found 252 reviews