Epsilon Reviews in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Epsilon Chief Executive Bryan Kennedy
Bryan Kennedy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • They showcasing - do work life balance -- nothing like that totally fake (in 48 reviews)

• Long hours and weekends are the "norm" because of poor upper management and managing client expectations (in 25 reviews)

1. "Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work and life balance is great. The flexible time off and work from home policies are a big deal for everyone. I laso hear the maternaty leave is one of the best pros some employees have experienced at work.

Cons

The pay is not as much as the national average, but it does depend on an individual's experience level.

2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Analytics Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Analytics Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits and competitive salary. Flexible working hours and flexible work.from home option. Awesome friendly work environment. Great health care and 401k match.

Cons

I think that the salaries should be looked into more. Sometimes it may seems that the team is not connected.

3. "Good company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Engaging environment, numerous benefits and perks. Managers created a flexible working environment to compensate direct-reports' work-life balances.

Cons

Morning and afternoon traffic can be really bad.

Epsilon Response

May 13, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your time at Epsilon! We hope you continue to thrive and take advantage of the opportunities available to you. We are sorry about... More

"Senior Data Analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very flexible with working time, can work from home, etc.
    Company culture is positive in general, not overly demanding.
    Decent time off and 401(k) match.

Cons

Work is dull, occasionally you can be asked to work longer hours.

Compensation is not great for analytics. Because of this there's been about 75% turnover in my office in the last year. This kind of thing is very risky because it looks bad to clients and can mean that we lose a lot of knowledge.

A number of managers are incompetent or apathetic.

Entry-level staff sometimes have to take on responsibilities way above their paygrade, which is called "opportunity for growth and leadership".

Servicedesk/IT is very slow it's better to avoid dealing with them if you can.

Advice to Management

Attempt to retain employees in order to improve client relationships. Don't overburden entry-level staff, when they find another job it will cause problems for the business.

Epsilon Response

Apr 27, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

hank you for your review and feedback regarding your time here at Epsilon. We are glad you were able to take advantage of flexible work schedule and experience the company culture in a positive way... More

"Benefit bellow median"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epsilon (More than 3 years)

Pros

401K, till 5% 100% contribution.

Cons

No Bonus bellow Director level

Advice to Management

No incentive to retain existing employees. New recruits for the same position are getting ~ 15% more.

"Great Team despite too much middle management."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

My Team - small, hardworking, talented, never say no.
    Benefits are great
    Variety of projects
    Great if you are a self starter and love to learn new things
    Ability to build a great skillset
    Lunch on Fridays
    Good, solid coworkers
    Decent work/life balance
    Good vacation

Cons

Promotions - I've been with the company for a very long time, and when it comes to promotions you have a much better chance if you are in a main office Dallas, Boston, West Chicago. Even though, the people in satellite offices seem to work harder and smarter and deserve forward momentum.

Growth - I am with a very small team, so we don't get the opportunity to really grow into our titles for example, at this point I should be managing people, but we have no people to manage we are all still doing the same job that we've been doing for years.

Visibility - Once again this is due to being in a satellite office. Even if we aren't in your face, we're still working extremely hard.

Management - Management is a bit on the weak side. A lot of hiding in the shadows waiting for things to happen or sometimes the complete opposite and stomping on everyone. I think we need LESS middle management, and more people who are willing to make things happen for the betterment of the team and company.

Training & Equipment - Give your employees TRAINING. Even if it's online training, let us grow... let us develop/ fine tune our skills. Spend the money, it benefits the company in the long run.

Career Opportunities - They are out there but not much for the little offices.

Advice to Management

For the most part Epsilon is a good place to work, good people, engaging projects. The time off is fair, the culture is fine for a big corporate beast. Please start allowing budgets for training, and software. It benefits you. Also please pay a bit more attention to the talent in the smaller offices. We are killing ourselves to make things work, take a look once and a while. Start looking at who's doing what and who's not doing anything, and make decisions accordingly.
    Too much middle management. TRAIN.PROMOTE.GROW.
    These things will help retain the good people.