Epsilon (North Carolina) Reviews | Glassdoor

Epsilon (North Carolina) Reviews

Updated December 26, 2016

5.0
Eric Oelschlaeger

1. "Definition of a good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Next to the dictionary definition of a good company to work for, you will find the name Epsilon.
    Benefits are well balanced. The company pays better salaries for better certs/skills, and will even pay for employees education. Management is hands-on, and will constantly work with you to make sure you are happy doing your job. You are not just left out to flounder by yourself.

Cons

I have worked for Epsilon as a temp employee and as a full time employee, and I have NOTHING I can say is a negative

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Make sure you hire employees who meet the criteria of the job, and keep up the good work.

2. "Excellent company and people to work for."

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina) full-time

Pros

Epsilon is very flexible and leadership is willing to work with you to achieve your goals. Epsilon has gone out of their way to ensure I'm challenged and engaged with the skill set I possess.

Cons

The nature of contracting is a battle between offering competitive prices to the customer and salaries to the employees.

Advice to Management

Set salaries more competitively toward national averages than contract allotments.