Epsilon (North Carolina) Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best Job!"

Current Contractor - Help Desk Technician in Washington, DC
    Current Contractor - Help Desk Technician in Washington, DC

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina) as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Truly feels like a family, decent pay, WONDERFUL co-workers. My program manager is wonderful. HIGHLY recommend.

Cons

one or two program managers are almost non-existent. If you get the right program manager, your life is set. It can take a while for the next position to open up, so promotion is a bit slow.

Advice to Management

make pay a bit more competitive, but overall keep up the good work. GREAT COMPANY

2. "Fantastic Company"

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina) full-time

Pros

Positive attitude, good benefits, growing

Cons

It can be hard to reach higher management

Epsilon (North Carolina) Response

Jul 10, 2017 – President

Thank you for the kind words!

If you ever have trouble reaching a member of our management team feel free to call me directly on my cell. My full contact information is listed in the company... More

3. "Definition of a good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Next to the dictionary definition of a good company to work for, you will find the name Epsilon.
    Benefits are well balanced. The company pays better salaries for better certs/skills, and will even pay for employees education. Management is hands-on, and will constantly work with you to make sure you are happy doing your job. You are not just left out to flounder by yourself.

Cons

I have worked for Epsilon as a temp employee and as a full time employee, and I have NOTHING I can say is a negative

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Make sure you hire employees who meet the criteria of the job, and keep up the good work.

4. "Excellent company and people to work for."

I have been working at Epsilon (North Carolina) full-time

Pros

Epsilon is very flexible and leadership is willing to work with you to achieve your goals. Epsilon has gone out of their way to ensure I'm challenged and engaged with the skill set I possess.

Cons

The nature of contracting is a battle between offering competitive prices to the customer and salaries to the employees.

Advice to Management

Set salaries more competitively toward national averages than contract allotments.