Epsilon Reviews | Glassdoor

Epsilon Reviews

Updated February 27, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • All these play a role in the great work/life balance Epsilon offers as well (in 64 reviews)

• I'm able to work from home when my children sick (in 36 reviews)

"Lots of Flexibility"

I worked at Epsilon full-time

Pros

Great company with a lot of flexibility and autonomy in management levels.

Cons

Teams are spread out across the country in various offices and remote/work-from-home locations. Team members may not be direct reports, which makes responsibility for overall account success challenging at times. Lots of bureaucracy.

Advice to Management

Simplify the sales process. Too many chiefs.

Feb 1, 2017 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for your review. Epsilon recently simplified its organizational structure to focus on our core practice areas of agency, automotive, data and technology. We believe this new focus and ... More

"Worst company to work for"

Former Employee - Database Developer in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Database Developer in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work from home policy
    flexibility and Good team members

Cons

They are laying off people every quarter and sending all Jobs to India. All the operations, Admins, developers have been laid off and because of such job insecurity, people have already started looking for other jobs and are leaving. Only thing management think about is saving money.

Advice to Management

retain employees/talent here in US. When client is paying you in Dollars, you need to pay your employees in Dollars and not in rupees.

Feb 1, 2017 – Corporate Communications

Epsilon serves multi-national clients and is focused on building our talent pool, both in the North America and globally, to better deliver marketing solutions for our clients.

"Very disappointing place to work."

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to work from home a couple of days a week is a nice benefit. Offices are modern, and have nice amenities.

Cons

Confusing company, who are we? Epsilon, Conversant, Catapult, Abacus, etc. It is so hard to get things done because each of the company's have different priorities and vision. Who is in charge? One leader (not the CEO) has a limo and driver.....really??? Associates that have been there too long and do not support change are roadblocks to moving the company forward. Atmosphere of entitlement and lack of maturity. Those that work hard get overlooked for those that make the most "noise". Technology is out of date, consistently problematic. HR programs do not support the modern worker, nor support the well being of the associate.

Advice to Management

Be "One Epsilon", standardize across the company. Get rid of entitlement, reward the work.

Feb 1, 2017 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for your review. We understand that Epsilon’s robust product and services offerings and matrixed organization can create challenges. We believe the recent management changes and a more ... More

5. "Great Experience"

Pros

Rotational Program within team gave an overall well rounded experience of what it is like to work on different accounts as well as with different managers.

Cons

Rotational program made time management of intern project difficult

6. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great full service agency with excellent leadership and outlook.

Flexible time off, meaning we take time off when we need it starting Jan 1, 2017. Managers are flexible and trust their employees to get their deliverables completed before taking days off work.

Cons

In my experience, I've been able to work on a variety of clients and that's actually a pro, but you have to be able to hit he ground running on day 1. There is no on boarding process.

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Epsilon full-time

Pros

Well known company. Offices all over the country.

Cons

Everyone there in sales treats you like your stupid. Everyone thinks they are so important when they are selling people junk mail. They need to get lives outside of the office. No work life balance. Lots of shady office behavior going on. They take advantage of great talent and think that everyone needs to be replicas of each other. SO MUCH TURN OVER.

Advice to Management

If everyone was not so uptight 24/7 people might stay there, and not have people quitting every week.

"Stinks, stay away"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Itasca, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Itasca, IL

I worked at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really cannot think of any. This company is responsible for a lot of the thing everyone hates: junk mail, robo-calls, but their specialty is the pop-ups and web ads offering to sell you something you were viewing last month and probably already bought.

Cons

Management talks a good game and the sales people love them, but technically they don't want to spend the money to attract or retain IT talent. It is a vaporware company, might blow away in a stiff breeze.

Advice to Management

Fire most of your IT upper management, and a good portion of middle management. Promote any talent you have left and listen to them.

9. "Very Fast Paced - Almost Too Fast"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator/IT Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator/IT Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Technology is always newest and greatest. Pay is towards the top of the pay scale.

Cons

Too fast paced. Has the feel of a company that grew too fast. Very reactionary from the top down

Advice to Management

na

10. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - BSA in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - BSA in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Epsilon truly believes in investing in their employees. A lot of training, having a mentor, and constant communication on what could be improved are some pros. Along with incredibly kind people, who truly want to see you succeed.

Cons

There is a lot of information thrown at you, so you have to be organized and calm enough to handle it. It is fast paced, but if you enjoy challenge, it's not a problem.

Advice to Management

Work with your incoming ABSAs, and improve on the on-boarding documents. It's a great decision and task for the new employee.

Dec 16, 2016 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for your review. We realize our client’s success and Epsilon’s business growth is entirely dependent on our associates’ ability to succeed. We are glad you feel you have the support you ... More

"Response is cut and paste"

Former Employee - IT Engineering in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - IT Engineering in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Epsilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good location. Good location. Free parking. Close to rte 95 and rte 93.

Here are addictions words apparently I am at 20 words.

Cons

Environment is toxic. The Mgmt fights and is hostile to each other. People look for the easiest and shortest route to being done.

Advice to Management

If hr is going to respond to these reviews stop cutting and pasting your response. It's robotic and insulting. Like working at Epsilon.

Feb 1, 2017 – Corporate Communications

We strive to be transparent and honest in our communications with current and former associates. We’re sorry to hear that your experience working at Epsilon was not positive and wish you success in ... More