Epsilon Reviews in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

2.0
Epsilon Chief Executive Bryan Kennedy
Bryan Kennedy

Pros
Cons
  • At times work life balance is not in balance (in 47 reviews)

• Poor compensation for long hours/weekend support (in 24 reviews)

"review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time

Pros

- nice perks
    - free lunch every other friday
    - great talent

Cons

- disorganized
    - nobody knows their titles/roles
    - work load is excessive

2. "IT Contractor for Epsilon Automotive Vertical"

Former Contractor - IT Contractor in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - IT Contractor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Epsilon as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Epsilon as a company treats its employees very well. Work environment, policies and information sharing are all top-notch. In the San Diego office, the office staff regularly go above and beyond to make it an enjoyable and inclusive workplace. Compensation and benefits are about average for the region.

Cons

Unfortunately, the same high standards applied by the office staff are not in evidence in the delivery organization in Automotive. Politics, turf wars and poor quality are the hallmarks of this highly-silo'd environment. It can be a very frustrating place to work at times, because what are called "wins" are often simply when the team "fails less hard". And, HR will NOT help you with lateral moves in the company, as they consider it "poaching" and would rather see you quit.

Advice to Management

One, hire on-shore. Two, scrape the bottom 20% of management off, like removing mud from your shoes. Three, recognize that Automotive is more of a technology organization than a marketing company and consequently, you should probably learn to do technology. It's all too clear that marketing people are in charge of something they simply do not understand.

"Some goods & LOTS of bads"

Current Employee - Anonymous in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lax dress code (jeans & button shirt/collar shirt), Free Food on Fridays, convenient locale, mostly friendly co-workers.

Cons

Politics that hinder individual growth, lack of recognition, inconsistent structures for data and design, poor management, poor communication, roll out of product changes without properly updating all affected stakeholders.

Advice to Management

For IT Management: Need to recognize and value team members who are of value and strength to the overall mission of the organization. Hold some accountability to bad decisions and take a progressive/constructive approach to tie the gaps and enhance business processes and communication. Quit promoting lame duck individuals who have no ethics/professionalism and are solely "self-oriented".

"I work for a company that contracts through Epsilon (KPI Connect). One word: TERRIBLE"

Current Employee - Agent in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Agent in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Use this company as a stepping stone to a another job for another call center position.

Cons

I don't know where to start. I start working for this company (KPI connect) as a temporary employee and been employed for over six months. Management is completely inept. I mean management only consists of one person and the lead. By my 3rd month working here you can tell the the manager is completely inexperienced and the new lead is extremely timid. This whole company is basic ran by Nurse Racheted (control freak) and her assistant. The majority of my co-workers are afraid to stand up to management. Also we get paid barely above minimum wage and they expect high quality calls! They QA us like crazy like we're getting paid $20 an hour.

Advice to Management

To Epsilon: You need to hang around more and see how management treats us! KPI needs new management badly.