Epsilon Employee Reviews about "work from home"
81% would recommend to a friend
(174 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
Found 174 of over 3K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "• Work/life balance was good 90% of the time; other people on the team weren't so lucky" (in 310 reviews)
- "The people at Epsilon are great and are really open to helping you grow and develop as an individual." (in 199 reviews)
- "Good benefits and a stable company." (in 159 reviews)
- "Flexible Work from home practice" (in 109 reviews)
- "good work culture and team" (in 78 reviews)
- "Management is poor." (in 101 reviews)
- "Low salary and slow to promote employees" (in 72 reviews)
- "Low pay for skill set and abilities." (in 64 reviews)
- "Bad managers continue to be rewarded." (in 56 reviews)
- "Senior leadership sometimes lack a realistic point of view and teams needs to over compensate." (in 40 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Epsilon and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Mar 5, 2020Senior Business Systems AnalystCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Flexible and provide work from home. Proper business analyst work is there. Can learn many new technology also.
All depends on which team you are working with.2Epsilon Response4y
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to learn you enjoy working at Epsilon! We endeavor to create a good learning environment for all our associates. We hope our flexible policies and innovation focus make us a great choice for engineering/technology talent.
- 2.0Sep 19, 2011Senior Account ManagerFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
--Very good overall benefits package compared to other companies --Work from home flexibility and autonomy around work schedules
--Single biggest problem: Not a client centric culture rather a bunch individuals, not teams, in which everyone says 'I can't help you with that, it's not my responsibility' --Invisible leadership presence in New York office --No opportunity for face time with senior management equals no chance of promotion --If you don't know how to play the political game there is no chance of promotion --Technical Project managers who aren't project managers, nor are technical. --Very junior staff in line manager roles who are in way over their heads.
- 1.0Sep 18, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Work from Home and thats it.
Worst Senior management Non-knowledgeable Director No plan for Grow the company Insecure place to work Unprofessional HR recruitment and HR18Epsilon Response7y
Thank you for taking the time to share your views. We certainly want each and every associate at Epsilon to feel positive about their work and the organization. We are disappointed that your experience has not been so. Your feedback has been shared with the management and we are looking at gaps we need to address.
- 4.0Feb 16, 2018Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Work from home policy and flexibility Employee friendly
Salaries and hikes driven by managers interest and not by employees performance Lack of process
- 3.0Jan 23, 2019Database DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCosta Mesa, CA
Epsilon has good policies on flexible work from home and remote work options. Benefits and health insurance coverage is good. The people you work with are talented and motivated.
There is not much options for career advancement, you will be doing the same things for years together.
- 3.0Dec 5, 2022Account ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
I had a great team and worked from home
Unexpected layoffs, employee paid benefits, no room for growth