KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The new building contructed in Westlake has brought the company and the overall working atmosphere at ETC to a new level.(in 18 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Nice people working for a company with a ton of potential!(in 10 reviews)
  • "Hard working employees who care about each other and the community.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Supportive and driven leadership.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Fantastic experience

May 13, 2022 - Communications and Engagement Specialist in Westlake, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a great experience while working at Equity Trust. Through my position, I was able to work with all parts of the company and really expand upon my capabilities, both personally and professionally. I had the opportunity to really grow in my career at Equity, which I will always value and appreciate. Team members are dedicated to their work but also to each other, and are ready to take on challenges put in front of them. Several engagement opportunities are present throughout the year as well, which are appreciated to change up the day-to-day experience.

Cons

Expanded maternal/paternal leave would be a great addition to the company's benefits.

Equity Trust Company Response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for providing this valuable feedback. We think the people that work at Equity are great too and are always looking for ways to improve and appreciate your review!

2. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

May 26, 2022 - Client Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working remotely can come with challenges, but not with ETC they have been so supportive throughout my whole training process. Different staff members constantly checking in to make sure I have everything I need. I have a great team available to answer my questions.

Cons

They have food trucks that come visit the main campus. Being a remote worker, I wish I could teleport there for lunch :) Otherwise, no complaints.

Equity Trust Company Response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Your review means a lot to us and lets us know that we are on the right track. You and the rest of our Equity team members are what make the company successful, so we always want to operate with your best interests at the forefront. If you have any other suggestions for how we can continue to do better, please let us know by reaching out to HR@trustetc.com, we would love to hear from you!

3. 5.0

Great place to work

May 25, 2022 - Qualified Plans Analyst in Westlake, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and management. Compensation is competitive

Cons

No cons yet that I can list.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding workplace!

May 19, 2022 - Prefer Not To Say in Westlake, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working at equity is the people! I am happy to be a part of a supportive, welcoming environment. The size of the company allows you to really get to know your co-workers. The executive committee and leadership team really show that they care about all employees and are committed to making Equity a great place to work. Having a hybrid schedule allows for a lot of flexibility and a great work-life balance.

Cons

I feel there could be improvements in the benefits offered - paid parental leave and tuition assistance or reimbursement could be very attractive to young professionals.

5. 5.0

Great place to work

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are fantastic - they work hard and are so helpful to those of us who are new.

Cons

Benefits could stand to be better, let people gain benefits on day 1

Equity Trust Company Response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Your review means a lot to us and lets us know that we are on the right track. You and the rest of our Equity team members are what make the company successful, so we always want to operate with your best interests at the forefront. If you have any suggestions for how we can continue to do better, please let us know by reaching out to HR@trustetc.com, we would love to hear from you!

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Full of potential but a lot to be desired

Apr 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of freedom, interesting space in finance

Cons

Inability to understand where to properly invest money

Equity Trust Company Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and are sorry that your experience at Equity Trust has not met your expectations. You may reach us anytime at HR@trustetc.com if you have additional information or other suggestions that you think would help us to improve the employee experience.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Favoritism

Mar 16, 2022 - Client Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Food trucks, gym, free coffee, pay

Cons

The supervisors on the 3rd floor show severe favoritism to other reps and the team leads while other reps who aren’t favored just get kicked to the ground. Also stop putting people from other departments in the phone queue because the reps can’t pick up their slack

Equity Trust Company Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and are sorry that your experience at Equity Trust has not met your expectations. We take feedback like this very seriously, and will be looking into the issues you have mentioned as we do value all of our associates and want to ensure that value is being shown, communicated and realized. You may reach us anytime at HR@trustetc.com if you have additional information or other suggestions that you think would help us to improve the employee experience.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

System Engineer

Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Environment and great collogues

Cons

Stressful, no appreciation, taken for granted

Equity Trust Company Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and are sorry that your experience at Equity Trust did not meet your expectations. We take feedback like this very seriously, and will be looking into the issues you have mentioned as we do value all of our associates and want to ensure that value is being shown, communicated and realized. You may reach us anytime at HR@trustetc.com if you have additional information or other suggestions that you think would help us to improve the employee experience.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Solid pay/great training

Feb 2, 2022 - Account Executive in Westlake, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

All around great company, from management to co workers

Cons

Not to mention currently, great company

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Maintenance

Jan 27, 2022 - Facilities Maintenance Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company. The management is awesome.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Reviews

Equity Trust Company Reviews FAQs

Equity Trust Company has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 177 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Equity Trust Company to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Equity Trust Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Equity Trust Company. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

83% of Equity Trust Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Equity Trust Company 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Equity Trust Company to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Equity Trust Company Job Seekers