Erickson Living Director Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Erickson Living CEO Alan Butler
Alan Butler
1 Rating
  1. "Excellent relational company with a focus on collaboration"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Catonsville, MD

I have been working at Erickson Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to advance due to company growth plans and development of second teams. Strong relational culture built around providing residents with the most authentic and compassionate care. Incredible alignment of mission to every day practice. Allows me to feel like my job serves a bigger purpose. I want to come to work every day.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to change long standing processes. With multiple sites throughout the country, hard to visit in person with teams on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster an environment of collaboration and openness to ideas; our future is bright so long as we continue to hire the right people to help us grow.

Erickson Living2017-03-05

"Not the best but..."

Current Employee - Director in Catonsville, MD

I have been working at Erickson Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

Values based company, fairly flexible with work hours, work from home at times, decent salaries, bonuses, and value sharing (like profit sharing), management is generous with company resources,

Cons

Too too many meetings, lack of accountability with senior leaders, transparency is not always present, too many layers of management, lack of helpful/clear feedback from managers, lots of turnover,

Advice to Management

Keep working to improve from engagement survey suggestions, listen to your employees, and please stop laying people off without solid reasons. This creates a workplace filled with fear and people become reactive and look for other more stable opportunities.

Erickson Living2016-07-18

"Nice community. Residents make the work pleasurable."

Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Erickson Living

Pros

benefits are good, pay is fair, beautiful community, residents are kind

Cons

HR is vindictive if you quit (even with notice they will do things like delay your COBRA information until after the election time passes no matter how many times you call and request it. Management can be a bit messy and disrespectful. Corporate is a mess.

Advice to Management

consider the value of true employee input. Not what you manage them to speak about.

Erickson Living2015-03-06